Chapter 6

Luckily the storm went down fast, after only one night. But the damage to the ship was done.

"Shit... Jackie!" RM shouts, when he inspects the ship.

"Ya Boss-o?" "Jack. Eottoke? We don't have a mast!" "We have Yoongi for that. Let me call him. Min! c'mere, cap and I need ya!" Jackson shouts at Yoongi. "Aye Jack!" Yoongi answers. "So, Min, how would you solve this?" "We re-build the mast sir. It's dangerous on sea, but not impossible. We'll cut out the remainin' stump on the deck and make an emergency mast." "And that's why ye 're with us Min. Can ye make it happen together with Jack?" RM compliments Yoongi. But Yoongi feels it differently. "That's a threat. Is he still salty about the nickname for Seokjinnie-hyung? Like Seokjin hasn't enough problems!" Yoongi is very deep in thought, so deep he forgot to answer his boss, who already left out of irritation. "Let's get to work Yoongi-ssi." Jackson says. Yoongi snaps out of his trance. "Right. Ok."

RM walks back to his quarters

RM walks back to his quarters. "I wonder... where did Seokjin go last night? Did he actually go to Si-hyuk? I don't trust him anymore. He disobeyed me. He looked hot tho. But I'm the man. Not him. He should be weak. Not me. My slave, my pet, my slut. I better go find him, I'm too stressed."

RM walks to Si-hyuk's room. He knocks. Si-hyuk opens the door. "Aye RM. Do I need to cook?" "No. Is Seokjin here?" "Ah. Now ye are using his proper name? Took ye long enough." Se-hyuk answers. "Anyways. Can he come with me?" RM asks. "Ani. He's sleeping off his mental and physical trauma of last night, Sir." Si-hyuk spats out at RM. "Careful Bang, I am still your boss. Don't use that tone. I don't like it." "Ah. Ye don't like it. Imagine this: ye are 28 years old. Ye have a permanent job, which ye don't like. Yer boss is verbally and physically abusive. Ah! And the boss tells ye, ye are a slut. How 'bout that, Boss-o?" Si-hyuk spats out but knows instantly he went too far. RM's face is losing color. "Si-hyuk. Enough. On the deck with ye! Ye know what the punishment is." RM says emotionlessly. "Ye boss. Savvy." Si-hyuk walks to the deck with RM behind him. He undresses his upper body and takes a wooden splinter to bite on. The crew is watching in distress. They lost good men last night. Losing Si-hyuk would be catastrophic.

RM takes the whip that always hangs at his hip. "I'll go easy, 'cause of my respect for ya Bang! 10." Si-hyuk doesn't utter a sound when RM starts whipping him. It's the first time this happens. RM has never turned against Si-hyuk before, he has never bit the hand that fed him. But now he does. "Seokjin must've really taken a delicate place in the monster's heart." Si-hyuk thinks while being flogged. "Done! Jack, take care of 'm. He still has duties." RM instructs him. The crew breaks up from their worried trance and starts working and talking again.

Seokjin wakes up from the commotion happening outside. "Where is Si-hyuk-ssi?" He thinks while looking for him around the quarters. RM suddenly stands before him. "Ay pet, I need you. Now." RM says. Seokjin looks up at RM. "Since I am a slut, I'll happily oblige, master." Seokjin says, bowing his head again in submission. RM grabs his hand and drags him back to his chambers. He throws Seokjin on the bed

"Let's have some fun, eh?" He says. He removes his clothing. "Strip!" He orders Seokjin, and Seokjin obliges, as the good slave he is. He lies trembling on the bed. He feels his masters hungry eyes on his body. Soon his body is caressed everywhere. "Such a good slut for me." RM says as he grabs Seokjin's cock. It was erected. Seokjin's body betrayed him again. Seokjin moans. RM smirks. "Looks like my pet enjoys this." And he grips the cock harder. He lets it go, and gives a slap to it. "AAh hurts." Seokjin whines. That really hurt. "I know." RM says emotionless. "I need to prove I'm boss. I can't have yesterday happen again. Ever." He thinks. He knows that's pathetic, but the superiority is the only reason he's doing this, isn't he?

He lets go of Seokjin and pumps his own erected member. "Let's enjoy this, shall we?" He says and pushes his cock in Seokjin's mouth. He starts mouth fucking him hard. RM moans and grunts hard. Seokjin is just crying. RM is being too rough without knowing. That's how it went most of the time. RM seems to like an obedient bed partner, who doesn't do anything on their own. That's Seokjin's opinion. Very soon RM cums. He gets off and looks at his possession. He sees that Seokjin is crying. He decides not to care, for now. "Now let me make ye feel good, Jin." He says. He eyes Seokjin's cock and touches it with his hand. It's the first time he calls him by his preferred name, Jin. Seokjin feels a bubbly feeling in his stomach. "He really called me Jin?"He thinks. RM kisses Seokjin harshly, tasting the remaining taste of his own bitter cum. He continues to kiss him and bite his lip when he jacks Seokjin off. It doesn't take long before Seokjin is moaning for him and cumming. But he's still crying. RM kisses him more soft this time. "Dry yer tears. Tears are for the weak." "Yes master." Seokjin says and rubs his wet eyes.

"Now, do ye want to tell master what happened to yer head?"

When I left the boat turned so I fell down the hall. No problem." Seokjin answers.

"Then what's the problem, ey?" RM asks Seokjin. "What do you mean master?" Seokjin asks RM. "I mean why are you crying these days? You didn't cry before." RM states. "I-I'm. A-am I really a slut? A lowlife whore? 'm sorry. I'll behave. Forget I said anything." Seokjin mumbles. "You are. But only mine. No one else's, my pet." RM answers and cups Seokjin's cheek. "Go to Si-hyuk. He'll need you."

What no one knows, is that Min Yoongi heard everything they said. "So Seokjin feels less worthy? Let me change that quickly. A plan is what I need..."

---

I know. It's way shorter, but I'll write more next week, promise!