♡︎𝕃𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚♡︎

(Recommend listening to this when you're reading the letter.)

After I get dressed, I start walking to the school. As I reach Karasuno, many people turn to look a me.

'Look it's y/n'

'She's so pretty'

' I wonder how many confessions she gonna get today'

' It doesn't matter, it's not like she'd except any of them'

I just walk past everyone and head towards my locker. As soon as I open it, a bunch of letters start pouring out. I start to pick them off the ground when someone walks up to me.

"So, how many people are confessing their undying love for you today, y/n?" I turn my head towards the figure; it's none other than one of my childhood best friends, Daichi Sawamura.

I pick them all up and stand up. "I'd say about 39" I simply say and shrug my shoulders. "No surprise there, you've always been popular, y/n." "None of these letters matter to me that much, all the boys and girls that confess to me only like me for my status or my looks. I want to be with someone who truly likes me." Daichi just nods as we start walking down the halls.

I wrote a letter about Daichi pretty recently...

Dear Daichi Sawamura,

I used to have the biggest crush on you. It was back at Izumitate Junior High, you were a 3rd year and I was a 1st year. You were assigned to be my tour guide of the school when I first moved to Japan. I remember you grabbing my hand and pulling me around the halls.

I didn't have any friends at the school so, you invited me to have lunch with you. We talked about where I used to live and you talked about about volleyball. Your eyes would light up when talking about the sport, I guess you were destined to be Karasuno's volleyball captain.

After you graduated, we kind of lost all contact. It wasn't until my first day at Karasuno when I saw you a few feet away.You really matured since the last time I saw you; Your hair's grown a little longer and Your arms look a little stronger.

Your eyes just as I remember, your smile's just a little softer then it was before.

You were with a girl, you too seemed close. Are you two together? I'm not sure why but, the thought of that kinda hurts.

I walked up to you and tapped your shoulder. You turned around and your eyes went big "y/n?" "Hey Daichi" I was then engulfed in a hug. I hug back as I take in your scent. You break away leaving my arms empty once again.

You turned to the girl, and introduced me. "This is y/n, she's an old friend but, she's like a little sister to me. We all went to Izumitate Junior High together but, she's only a 1st year. Y/n meet Yui Michimiya." We talked for another minute or two before I left to find my class. I walk away disappointed with what you said, 'she's like a little sister'.

I guess that's all you'll ever see me as, 'a little sister'.

Love,
Y/N

A/N
I hope you liked this chapter, we do be stuck in the friend zone 😔✌️

But anyways yeah, lmk if you like it or not. Don't be a silent reader; your votes and comments motivate me to write. Oh I forgot to mention; if you haven't noticed, I changed the name and cover. Um but yeah

Date;
Monday, June 8, 2020
Time;
11:20
Word count;
606