♡︎𝕃𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟟♡︎

(Don't forget the song, play it @ the letter portion)
After I changed, I enter the gym. All the boys (expect Noya, he comes in the next chapter) are already there. Tanaka runs up to me "HEY Y/N, YOU'RE LOOKING AS GORGEOUS AS ALWAYS!" I can't help but giggle at his actions and pat his head causing his nose to start gushing out blood. Tanaka turns back to the other guys "she's totally into me." God Tanaka, if you knew about your letter...

Dear Ryūnosuke Tanaka,

You have the ability to make me laugh harder then anyone else in this world. Remember the baby simulator project at the beginning of the year. The school randomly assigned people together, ironically I was paired up with you. In just a week we managed to lose the baby 5 times and broke the first one. We were playing volleyball in the gym and you spiked the ball really hard; instead of landing in the court, you managed to hit the baby causing it's head to fall off. I honestly thought I would die laughing.

We couldn't fail because we had to pass in order to attend the training camp. So, we did the logical thing, threw the robot baby in the trash can and planned to sneak in and steal one from the child development class.

After practice, we hid in my car till we knew for sure that, no one else would catch us. While we were in the car, singing out hearts out. I looked over at you singing; while you were singing, I realized I loved you then and I still love you now.

We went back to the school after 20 minutes and ran to the health class. We grabbed one of the babies and ran out the school laughing.

The next day, the principal went over the intercom during lunch. He said "One of the baby simulators was found in a trash can in the court yard. There's also one missing from the health class; we have reason to believe that these two situations are connected. If you have anything to do with this, report to the office, confess, and we will give you your deserving punishment."

You and I looked at each other with big eyes and started laughing. We both decided to keep it between us. You're one of my best friends at Karasuno, the situations we always end up in never fail to make me younger tied.

Love,
Y/n

A/n;
Okay so I know a lot of people aren't gonna like this chapter and are probably gonna think this chapter is stupid. It is but, I like it. I didn't want it to be sad like a lot of my other ones so I wanted to make it really funny. 

I hope some of you found this funny too lol. Lmk what you think about this chapter.

Also Ik I didn't have a lot of it based on the song like I always do but, I didn't wanna do that. I really liked this song and thought it'd be cute for the background but, I didn't wanna incorporate it a lot cause it talks about making out. I didn't want that because I don't y/n and Tanaka to be in like a relationship or whatever ya know.

Date; Friday, June 26
Time; 1:00 pm
Word count; 566