♡︎𝕃𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡♡︎

(don't forget the song ❤️)

After filling up the water bottles, I made my way back to the gym. As soon as I opened the door, someone yelled "Y/n, come to me sweet mama!" I look up and see Noya ready to pounce on me; I scoot out of the way causing our libero to land flat on his face.

Feeling guilty, I go over and offer him a hand, "Sorry senpai, I didn't water to spill everywhere." Noya takes my hand while staring at me with heart eyes. "Tanaka, I touched her and she called me senpai, bow down to me loser!" "Noya, you lucky bastard!" I look over at the duo shouting and giggle "You guys are so adorable." The two blush and go back to playing; the team is currently working on receives.

When it's Noya's turn, he looks my way and yells "This one's for you, Y/n." He perfectly receives the ball, I start to applaud him as my mind flashes back to the letter I once wrote for him.

Dear Yū Nishinoya,

The adorable libero who managed to steal my heart. When I first you the day I entered the gym, I instantly wanted to get to know you more. Something about you just kinda drew me towards you. After you introduced yourself, I said "I'm y/n, it's a pleasure to meet you Noya-senpai." Your nose started to bleed and you made this big fuss about treating me to ice cream like a good upperclass man.

That weekend, we wen out to the ice cream parlor after practice; you got rocky road and I got f/f. I was caught off guard when you asked to try some of mine but, sill handed you the spoon anyways. As you brought it to you lips, I blushed when I realized that it was an indirect kiss. Then, I started thinking about actually kissing you. Maybe I was dreaming way too much but, what if we just turn this into reality?

I don't know about you but, I've been thinking 'bout you lately. Maybe, you could save me from this crazy world we live in. I keep getting this feeling that we belong together. I wrote this letter to break the ice but, just a smile from you would suffice.

Even though I really like you, I think you might have a thing for Kyioko. Everytime you praise her, I get kinda jealous. I know she's gourgeos but, I think I want you for myself.

I know we could happen, I just don't know if your willing to try.

Love,

y/n

A/n;
I don't really like this letter but, I'm really excited for the next letter, it's Kageyama's letter and the last one for the Karasuno players. After that, we'll start the actual plot leading up to when the letters get distributed. So basically, they're all gonna be at a training camp together and they just have moments w y/n thru out the chapters. K that's it I think.

(Yes, a convo between me and this one dude lol )Date; Thursday, July 2, 2020 Time; 1:010 amWord count; 530

Date; Thursday, July 2, 2020
Time; 1:010 am
Word count; 530