♡︎𝕃𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞♡︎

( don't forget to play the song when u read the letter mkay ❤️^^)
As the class ended, it was time for everyone to go to their club. I was walking through the halls on my way to the volleyball gym. I had my AirPods in so, all the screaming in the hallway; I guess my music was so loud because I couldn't hear the person running through the halls behind me. The next thing I know I'm on the floor with an orange haired boy next to me.

"Oh, it's you y/n. Sorry I didn't mean to run into you." I look up and see Hinata, he stands up and offers me his hand. I take it and say"No it's fine, I'm gonna go change but, I'll see you at practice." I wave then quickly walk to the locker room, thinking about the letter I once wrote for him.

Dear Shōyō Hinata,

You're like a light; if I met you in the dark you'd light me up. You always manage to make the world seem like a brighter place to be.

Remember when the team was driving to Aobajohsai for a practice match. You were so nervous that you threw up on Tanka. I started laughing so hard while everyone was screaming. Once we stopped the bus, it happened again. I held your hair back while you were throwing up.

After the match, you offered to walk me home. We talked about the team and you being a future ace; I'll never forget how you're eyes light up every time you mentioned it. As soon as we had to part ways, I pulled you closer to my chest, giving you a hug.  Before I let go, you asked me to stay over. I said, "I already told yaI think that you should get some rest." You started to pout but, nodded your head.

God, you make me so happy. I knew I loved you then but, you'd never know. I pretended I didn't like you, in fear of the feelings not being mutual. So, I played it cool when I was scared of letting go.

I know I need you but, I'll never show. Sometimes I think about our future together. I wanna stay with you until we're grey and old, even if we're just friends. Just say you won't let go.

Could you imagine if we ever got married? I'd wake you up with some breakfast in bed every morning and bring you coffee with a kiss on your head. I'd take our kids to school, they'd be going to Karasuno of course. Wave them goodbye every time I drop them off. I'd thank my lucky stars for giving me you.

We could spend the rest of our lives together. I really like you Hinata, even if you don't feel the same just say you won't let go.

Love,
Y/N

A/N;
Me: give me ideas for Tanaka's letter
Y'all:
Lol but, yeah give me ideas pls 🥺

I hope you guys liked this letter. Only 5 more till I can start writing about the boys reading the letters 😌✨
Alsooooo Happy (belated) birthday to baby Hinata 🥺❤️❤️
Sorry for any spelling/Grammatical errors 😗✌️
Date; Tuesday, June 23, 2020
Time; 2:32 am
Word count; 546