♡︎𝕃𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜♡︎

(theres a song there btw^ play when it talks about the piano)
*Ringgggggg*

The bell ringing meaning we're all dismissed for lunch.

I exit the class and walk to the music room; as I arrive, I hear someone calling my name. I turn around and see sugawara Kōshi. We talk for a little bit then he leaves to go meet up with Daichi and Asahi.

I turn back and enter the music room and sit at the piano. I start to play and sing that reminds me of Suga, "Still into you"

As I start to play, the thought of the letter I wrote about him appears in my mind.

Dear sugawara,

Remover when we met, we were just kids. Our moms were close friends from college and would bring us every time they went to hang out. We had bunch of sleepovers when we were growing up too.

We'd always go and sneak out of the house and go to the convenient store to get some fries. Mom had no clue because she was asleep and dad was always away. We always had the best time together.

When mom died, things got really bad, dad and I barely talked and I would always cry. You were the person who let mw cry on their shoulder. I think that's when I fell for you. After that, we were always hanging out together.

Even after all this time I'm still in to you... I should be over all the butterflies but I'm into you...

I really like you Suga. I was gonna tell you.

On the walk back to my house after hanging out

I was gonna tell you that I loved you...

Before I could say anything, you started talking about a girl you wanted to ask on a date.

It really hurt to be happy for you but, it was really hard. I just put on a smile and told you that you should ask her out.

When you asked, she said yes. You two went to the date; you can back and told me all about it. Even though this was a few years ago, I remember how your eyes glistened ever time you talked about her. This might sound selfish but, I hate when you talk about her. I don't even have a good reason to hateq her; but, I hate her because of you. I hated the way you look at her because

I wish you'd look at me like that...
It still hurts because

Even after all this time, I'm still into you.

Love,
Y/n

A/n;
Happy birthday to the best baby boy in the game 🥺❤️❤️

Hope y'all liked this chapter lmk how I can improve!

Date; Saturday, June 13,2020
Time;9:24 am
Word count; 464