Phew!

A/N POV:
Yoongi quickly knocks the man out,this time while he's knocked out you two tied him up to the chair "thank u!" You said panting "Np" BOOM! "its the cops" ... you open the door "plz mam explain what happened" you explain what happened to the cops,they take the man and put him in the cop car. "Yoongi"
"yes...?" you put your head down and speak "can I sleep with u,im scared"
"uhm.." he sighs "yea sure whatever" you both lay down on his bed.. "this is weird.." u sighed "yes it is can we put pillows between us?''
"Ofc,'' with that you put pillows between you two and u fall asleep.

Yoongi POV:
When Y/N went to sleep i thought to make some music

15 hours later

Before going to bed ill scroll on my phone or play some games. I forgot Y/N was here until I heard her moan.. "Ah! Y-yoongi". "Shit!" she was dreaming of me,damn this girl...im not that attractive (A/N: Tf boyy u are 🤦🏽‍♀️)
I continue to listen to her "hm baby?" I said to her shaking her "Fuck!what is it i was dreaming thats rude'' Lmao she wanted to go back to her dream I- "Mhm why is that,that u want to go back to your dream?''

Y/N POV:
Shit learn how to keep quiet when sleeping
Y/N. "i didnt say that." mhm u want that "that's exactly what it sound.." He got cut off
"HUNNY IM HOME!" It was mom.. "Fuck!" Yoongi began to kiss me..I started to kiss back but pushed him away as much as i want him at least not now "Please not now!mom is coming up here" with that u left the room quickly.

H̶e̶w̶w̶o̶ a̶n̶d̶ b̶y̶e̶ t̶h̶a̶n̶k̶s̶ f̶o̶r̶ r̶e̶a̶d̶y̶ i̶ h̶o̶p̶e̶ u̶ l̶i̶k̶e̶ i̶t̶ p̶u̶r̶p̶l̶e̶ u̶ a̶n̶d̶ r̶e̶m̶b̶e̶r̶ "̶y͎o͎u͎ n͎o͎i͎c͎e͎ k͎e͎e͎p͎ g͎o͎i͎n͎'͎'͎ 🧚🏻✨
sorry for any mistakes

H̶e̶w̶w̶o̶ a̶n̶d̶ b̶y̶e̶ t̶h̶a̶n̶k̶s̶ f̶o̶r̶ r̶e̶a̶d̶y̶ i̶ h̶o̶p̶e̶ u̶ l̶i̶k̶e̶ i̶t̶  p̶u̶r̶p̶l̶e̶ u̶ a̶n̶d̶ r̶e̶m̶b̶e̶r̶ "̶y͎o͎u͎ n͎o͎i͎c͎e͎ k͎e͎e͎p͎ g͎o͎i͎n͎'͎'͎ 🧚🏻✨sorry for any mistakes