ʀᴇsᴘᴏɴsɪʙɪʟɪᴛɪᴇs

Yoongi POV-

"Such a long day of work" I walked into the house groaning in pain "oh baby,you came just in time" Y/M/N said walking up to the whipping her hands with a drying tower "Hm?" I asked a bit confused "I mean..I just got done cooking" she smilies at me while massaging my shoulders,I groan in pleasure until I heard her voice..Y/N my eyes looked at her from head to toe she so beautiful- "Ow!" Y/N cried out, LmFaOoOo shE feLl "Y/N! slow down,u probably broke something" Y/M/N ran to you and looked back at me seeing i'm trying not to laugh "I- Im sorry!! Im WhEezIng!!" I laughed so hard Y/N mom gave me a dead glair "Yoongi!" She caked out.

but i ignored and continued laughing "KITTY CAT!" Y/N scream i quickly turned my head towards them "Can't u see im hurt! We are trynna tell u I broke something.

"ohh..Get into the car i'll drive your guys there.." I grabbed my keys but then I stopped picking them up when i felt a pair of hands on mines "I'll take her,she is MY! Responsibility" She smiled..Responsibility..I hate that word,im scared of growing up and having those,they make your so stressful,like i am now.

"Yoongi!" I turned to see that she was already leaving "Im taking my car! Bye!" She left quickly trying to rush to Y/N to take her to the hospital..Y/N Y/N Y/N
Her name ringed in my head
over and over.

"How come she can be so cute..Why she in my head! I have a wife! and that's her mother..yoongi-" I tell myself  "I can't like her i cannot she is my step daughter.." I go upstairs and take a shower "Hm..she already unpacked..nice.." I said looking through her underwear "Y/N would look good in-" Before i finish my sentence i smacked myself "Aish!your doing it again stop!"

I go into the tub and think about what i could do to get her outta my mind..
spend more time with her mother :)
great idea i thought to myself..

                       [◼️◻️◼️◻️◼️◻️]

I get out the tub and rapped a towel over my lower area to go look for some clothes,then suddenly i get a call.. 

𝗪𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗷𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗲𝗺𝗷𝗼𝗶 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗲𝘆𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴

🔘Hello?

⚪️Yoongi..babe

🔘Yes?

⚪️I-ik it's kinda all of a sudden and Ik u do things for a living but could u please look after Y/N
I have a business trip..

It's not that i have to watch her and i'm quite busy,it's the fact i wanted to avoid her..

⚪️Y-yoongi,is this too much to ask??Im sor-

I know i didn't have a choice but to..

🔘No,I'll do it i was just changing i'll be there in no time..

⚪️o-ok see ya

🔘wai-

Beep! Beep! She already hanged up I hurry and get outside and drove to the hospital
and while on the way there I put on the song 'Telepathy'

End of POV-