𝟸𝟼|𝚂𝚞𝚛𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚃𝚊𝚎𝚑𝚢𝚞𝚗𝚐

A few months later

Y/N POV:
"Ugh! I don't feel well Tae,im so dizzy all the time" I started to feel my head and and rubbed it "baby maybe you should go to the hospital,and get checked up!" he kisses my hand and forehead "No i have-" I don't care what he got to say I rushed to the bathroom and threw up "baby? you ok? I think you need to lay down call Jimin" He says worriedly "no,me and Jimin haven't talked in months and i'm not ready to show my face to him after what happened, he probably hates me" "Well then he missing on out on the best love ever" He kisses me checks and leaves out the rest room "Call me if you need anything! Anything!" I chuckled at him "he's so cute"

Yoongi POV:
"Haha!- ouch! You punk!" I yelled at Jimin because he bumped me with his car, "Crybaby,Yoongi" "excuse you,bItch" I say as I bumped his car "hah!" we both started laughing and go out of the cars "Lets go for cotton candy" Jimin addresses "Aight,..123 Notit!" I put my finger on my nose "heh!Your paying" "no fair,you spoiled brat!" Jimin plucks my forehead "ExCUSe YoU?" I smack his forehead "For your information I am 1 cm taller than you respect me!" I keep spanking his forehead "ouch!ouch!ok ok I get it!" He smacks my hand away and bowing and went to go buy the cotton candy "Tehhe"... "Hey i got something to tell you bro" Jimin breaks the silence "Ok go ahead.." "No,Promise you won't get mad" He looks me in the eyes "I won't?" I saw Jayla walk up next to Jimin "We are a thing,Yoongi" I open my mouth wide... "When,how- how long have you been hiding this?!" I look at him in disbelief "Yoongi-" I ran off I can't believe he's doing this behind my back, what if he's planing something on me.. "or that's not the real Jimin.." I look behind to find a smirking Jimin "Your right,Im Namjoon.." He smirks everything went black I passed out..

Y/N POV:
I was waiting for Tae to come back home so I could tell him i'm pregnant..but it's for Yoongi "Hey baby I'm home-" Taehyung hangs up his coat and give me a kiss on my forehead "What's wrong? You seem nervous" He asks and puts his hand on my waist "I-i'm pregnant.." "W-what!? I thought I used a condom!!! NEVERMIND THAT IM GOING TO BE A DAD!!" He was jumping around and yelling and screaming "Baby..why u still look so down,did you think I wouldn't want it?" He looks into my eyes "Yes,because it's n-not yours" I put my head down "W-what" "It's Yoongis-" Everything went black I couldn't see a thing but darkness,I have passed out.

Now we know damn well Tae you did sum or you got sum going on what is it? hm? These bitches
anyways You nOice KEeP goIng

Now we know damn well Tae you did sum or you got sum going on what is it? hm? These bitches anyways You nOice KEeP goIng