𝟸𝟻|𝙶𝚘𝚝 𝚕𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚢

Yoongi POV:
"You are..." My heart was beating like crazy, was I guilty or am I not? Ofc I am I killed them and I know I did, Theres no way out so i put my head down waiting for the judges answer "Not guilty you may exit the building" she says with a warm smile "Thank you ma'am!" I bow and ran out the door "Sir,where's my phone" I ask the police officer who brung me here "I was just about to give it to you" He hands me my phone I quickly grabbed it and dialed Jimins number.

Hello!?Yoongi?Are you ok,how do you have your phone?:Jimin

Chill,they let me go:Yoongi

Bro~ Your lien!: Jimin

Nope! nada: Yoongi

I flashed a gummy smile

Im coming to pick you up then we could go shopping for food and other shit:Jimin

sure!:Yoongi

I hanged up the phone and waiting for Jimin

3 minutes later

I was on my phone still waiting for Jimin, Beep! "Get in!" I got up and got in the car "That was quick I thought there would be more traffic" I chuckled "Hah! Well you thought wrong!" "Shut up!" I ruffled his hair and We both laughed "I cant wait to surprise Y/N!" As soon as I say that Jimin dropped his smile "Idk..she so distant from me every since she met that 'V' guy aka 'TaEhYuNg" "Ugh,that asshole!"

2 hours later
"Finally the mall, lets go to the food court first" I say as. I drag Jimin in "Hold up- Why'd you stop- ohh" Jimin says understanding why I'd stopped "Y-yoongi,It's not what it looks-" I cut her off "Erm..how do you know my name?" "Y-yoongi! it's me! your girlfriend!" She was on the edge of crying just like how I was "Sorry,Im not your boyfriend and I think That man there *points at Tae* is,let's go Jimin we have food to einto at" I gave an fake smile and walked away.

Y/N POV:
I can't believe what was happening he saw me kissing him a-and he doesn't remember me but Jimin?! "Don't cry,I'm better than him" V came up and back hugged me "Get off! Who are you,who really are you! Your not V!" I know that's not his real name he has been lien to me "Taehyung~" He smirks "Y-yoongi!!" I ran after the path Jimin and Yoongi went on "Yoongi!" I push through so many people and finally I see them "Yoong- where they go.."

Ok but why was you kissing him in the first place,chile/ anyways so-
ty for reading fashions gm and stay safe bah bye purple u
yOu noIce keep goOIng

Ok but why was you kissing him in the first place,chile/ anyways so- ty for reading fashions gm and stay safe bah bye purple u yOu noIce keep goOIng