𝟸𝟸|𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚖

A/N POV:
You were on your phone strolling through some fanfics of bambam "He so hot" You say with a chuckle  " What! What about me?" yoongi says in pout " Oh..don't get me started..,Your hot,cute,beautiful,sexy,adorable,talented,
smart,precious,show stopping,incredibly,extraordinary,,,do I need to go on?" You look at him blushing because you just heard what you said "did i really just say that-" "Why? You didn't mean it..?" He raises a eyebrow teasing you "I meant it I just wouldn't tell u that in front of u" You blush and hide your face in the pillows on the bed "Your so cute give me a kiss" "Ahh!! mUrdER tRyNna hArrAs me HelP!" You smirked playfully "Your childish come here" He bites his lips and smashes his onto yours,the kiss starts out passionately then into hunger and lust...

You both pull back to breath  "I love u..I fucking love you Y/N dont forget that?" you both look at each other making eye contact and kiss with lust again

24 mins later (y'all thought it was gunna be a smut?)

You both was in the bed..necked "Yoongi." you called out his name "hm?" He says as he lays beside you "the tattoo..please tell-" you got cut off by a bang on the door.. " Y/N-ah!! open up!" You heard someone call "who could that be!?" You turn to yoongi "Idk go go! Find out!"
You hurry out pf bed and but on your clothes
"Coming!" You ran downstairs "Jimin? why are u here?" "I wanna see the new house please"

(pause)

So when yoongi and Y/N ran away they went to a house far away from their old house and Y/N ofc texted Jimin the address.

"Sure i'll show you around Y/N go get dressed" Yoongi ran down stairs "What did you too do" Jimin smirks "n-nothing now imma go" You tried to leave "nu-huh what y'all did" He chuckles out this time "You know damn well what WE did,Now let me go" "No" "Yes" "No" "Yes" "Noooo" "Yess-" You got cut off "Aish! Just let her go and stop bickering" He talks in pout. "So cute,." after a few hours of playing video games and board games Jimin went home and Yoongi and I is laying down on the bed "Think i need to tell u,tell u what this tattoo about" Yoongi breaks the silence making me look down at my chest to look at him to see that he is looking already looking at me. He sighs before he starts talking

Yoongi POV:
*flashback*
"Argh!!Why- Ahh" I was screaming in pain
"Why am I even getting this dumb tattoo" I asked.
"Because it stands for a message.." ?? said
"Namjoon just tell me"
"Fine..the message says 'get down or lay down' It means you ride with us until you die,if u dont we will come after you and kill you (If your black and you watch your black movies then u would know and btw im not trying to be racist white people probably watched this too ps im black and i switch it up a bit)
*end of flashback*

"Your going to die Yoongi!?!" she screams,and I sigh "Im sor-" "Im coming for you!"Hoseok yells from the front door "Hoseok!!" I whispered yelled "Go!Y/N go into here go" I was leading her to a closet door "there's a passage way here a secret one,find it and get out of here,take this" I gave her my bag of guns and money "Im not leaving,not without you Yoongi!" She yells "Shhh!!! Quiet down!You are leaving without me if u like it or not" I pushed her in the closet and closed it "Yoongi...i'll wait for u forever and ever" Her voice cracks "Dont..you cant wait forever and ever and I know i can't but I will never forget you" My voice cracks "I love you..." I say to her "I love you too..open it give me a kiss" I do as she ask and kisses her like there's no tomorrow,after a minute i pull away,and she leaves and let go of my hands hesitantly and walks away crying.

Y/N POV:
I eventually made it out side and see his car close by "keys i need his keys! Gosh dangit" I say to myself "maybe it's in his bag" I search inside his bag and found this "Yes!" I rush to his car and get inside I drove off.

28 hours later

I made it to the city finally... "hm...maybe I could buy this house.." Suddenly my phone rings.

(OTP)
Y/N!! Where are u!?-Jimin

Im back into the city..-Me

What!? What happened,Meet at our favorite cafe..and why are u crying!-Jimin

Im not!-Me

I hear your sniffs don't lie to me!-Jimin

Fine! I'll tell you later ok..?-Me

I end the call, "I'll sow Jimin this house.." I say with a weak smile

I took a picture "This is a pretty house" I call the number on the sign

I call the number on the sign.

After going through all that to get the house I went to me and Jimin favorite cafe.

Few minutes later

"Y/N!!! You look tired what's wrong!?" Jimin ran up to me hug me tightly "Let me explain.."

16 mins later

"Omfg!!Thats crazy! Do u have a place to stay!?" "Yes,I just called a house to buy look at it..it's beautiful and I'm keeping the pre furniture that's already there too,and I'm going to tour it tomorrow and go shopping for clothes and food tomorrow after the tour!" I tell him with an excited face "Nice! You can stay with me until you move into the house,does that sounds good?" he ask with a toothy smile "ofc!"

Sorry if it's bad it was kinda rushed,and sorry I haven't been updating i'm on a plane and I can't find a lot of plugs on here only in the bathroom :{ so my b and I hope you like it 💫

Sorry if it's bad it was kinda rushed,and sorry I haven't been updating i'm on a plane and I can't find a lot of  plugs on here only in the bathroom :{ so my b and I hope you like it 💫