Chapter one

It's near that time again. Yes, the wrap of another movie. Well, we should be relieved, right? No, she's not relieved. Lilliana has enjoyed her time filming so much, but forgot how deeply this will hurt her when it's all over. Well, she's married to Chris, but during the filming she fell madly in love with her co-worker, Jeffrey. It happens often that people develop a crush on someone, but this is just completely different. Well, this didn't even happen so long ago. In fact, a month isn't so long ago. Good, then we better start where it all began.
"Action!"
Lilliana enter the scene keeping her chin up. How she loves to play a stuck up bitch. The short fake black hair she's wearing looks real and fits her pale face. She has her original green eyes and she's wearing a short skinny black dress.
"I've had it with you," Jeffery's voice filled the room as he enter the scene. There's a perfect solid kitchen counter in the middle, cabinets against wall with the regular. His voice is rough. He has short black hair and a soft face. Well, he's handsome. "You treating my daughter like crap! What's wrong with you."
"I'm just looking out for my son," she reply giving him a serious look. "Your daughter is poison to my family."
"You're jealous. Now I know why your husband commited suicide," he respond in defense burning up with the rage inside of him to kiss her. This goes both ways. Jeffrey, country singer and actor, married to Tania.
"That's exactly why I don't want my son to marry your daughter."
"She's not like you."
Lilliana froze trying to hide her smile. He raise an eyebrow waiting for her to reply.
"She's not my daughter," she burst out laughing. Jeffrey with the crew laugh at this fail. She take a deep breathe in and pinch herself. Well, neither one of them is young. Probably on their early forties already.

She take the wig off and put it on the doll's head. She has perfect blonde hair that hangs just over her shoulders. With a heavy sighed she stood up and grab her phone to see if Chris left her any messages. Well, nothing. She dial his number and put the phone against her ear.
"Hello?" a female voice answer. Lilliana take a second to figure out who this is. Is it someone she knows? Doesn't sound like his assistant. She look at the time. It's impossible that he can be at work since it's already night there. "Hellooo?"
"Who is this?" she finally got the courage to ask.
"Tammy."
"Uhhh..." she close her eyes and take a deep breath in. "Tammy, is Chris there?"
"He's in the shower."
"Oh," Lilliana look at the door at Jeffrey that came in slowly. He give her a little smile. "Can you give him the phone?"
"I'm sorry, but this is after work hours. Chris doesn't talk after work hours. Are you a family member?"
She look up then away getting tears in her eyes. How did she miss that little detail? Is he seeing someone else? Who can she blame? Their marriage is dead! He even has her number saved on her own name.
"Well, family member you can say," she reply and shake her head touching her face. "Just forget it. Tell Chris his fucking wife called."
She hang up the phone and put it down. She has to get the answers before jumping on conclusions. But what would he do with another woman this time of the night that probably has no idea he's married.
"Is here any place that sells wine?" she ask looking at Jeffrey. He give her an odd look. She's always been a drinker, but never did she sound so desperate to him before. She wasn't even ashamed to admit being a drinker on television. Award shows was her favorite opportunities to get piss drunk, trip on the carpet and have the world making memes in different languages for months, sometimes even years. She still can't get over the memes they made of her five years ago that's still going viral today. Same photo, different stories.
"There's a bar," he raise an eyebrow. She give him a smile and shoot pass him. He follow her like a lost puppy. To be honest, he began developing some unusual feelings for her ever since they began shooting. He'd admire the way her hips moves when she walks, the wrinkles under her eyes when she smiles and the music in her voice when she speaks. He knows it's wrong, but telling his heart that doesn't help at all.

Jeffrey knew something is up. She took her first glass, then drew a line. Well, perhaps she knows how weak she can be sometimes. She doesn't want anyone to take pictures and publish first thing in the morning how drunk she got and blurred out thinking her husband is cheating on her.
"You are such a lucky man," she say to Jeffrey that sat next to at the bar. "You and your wife, I've seen your pictures in magazines and each time I just think, my gosh what a perfect marriage."
"We're not that perfect," he disagree and sit back giving her a smile. The dress shows off a whole lot of cleavage though, maybe more than what he want. He can't help his wondering eyes. How soft her skin looks and will be to his lips. Lilliana role her eyes with a giggle and stand up.
"So, shall we leave now?" she ask and pay for her drinks. Jeffrey grab her money, put it in her hand and put his money down. She pull her shoulders up helplessly and walk out. One good thing is that she's not even drunk. "Thank you for joining me."
He nod and open the door for her. The ride back to their hotel was quiet. Don't blame them. They're just sharing this moment like two grown people should. His hand accidently touch hers. She can feel her heart jump.
"Sorry," he immediately apologize. She give him a smile. Maybe they can both agree that one night won't hurt. She will get her revenge on Chris. If he didn't cheat, then it's just another thing no one has to know. Well, their feelings for each other is clear and solid, but there's so much between each other to keep them away from following their hearts. She run her hand across the empty seat between them in search for his hand. He take her hand feeling so peaceful by her touch. Can she fill the emptiness in his heart? Things between him and Tania isn't that perfect at all. She's a gold digger and only cares about being popular using her husband's name.
Her heart skip a beat when he took her hand in his other and placed his hand on her inner thigh moving closer. It was just an innocent touch,  she remind herself, but her heart is screaming for more of him. She look at him and touch his chest. He move down to kiss her lips. Just when he wanted to kiss her, her lips rubbed against his away from his gaze to look out the window. They already arrived at the hotel. Well, sometimes when the best things are happening, the time passes faster.
The walk to her room is quiet just like their ride. Lilliana can feel her heart bursting through her ribs. Was she going to allow it? Her heart keeps asking her why. Is it because she wants revenge on Chris, is she feeling desperate and neglected or does she actually love him? Well, sometimes fires get made and no one will know what caused it.
She open the door to her hotelroom and look around. He notices her strange behavior. She grab his hand and pull him into ber room. She close her door nervously and look at him. He grab her around her waist and finally meet her lips with a passionate kiss. There's so much love in his kisses. Nothing on him is the same as Chris. So this isn't revenge. Is it lust?
He lay down between her legs on the bed and kiss her neck while his hand ran from her knee, over her thigh lifting her short dress, against her stomach to her breast. Well, it's like the wild within them that they never practiced out in their marriages is coming forward. One thing is for sure. Someone will get hurt in the end.