Chapter eight

Time has finally come and the two lovebird are having such a wonderful time in her bedroom in front of the television. Well, they're laughing and joking more than watching the movie. It's like they're old childhood best friends.
"What do you think is the perfect idea of marriage?" he ask her. She's wearing a short white pyjama dress and he's comfortable in his sweatpants and t-shirt.
"A perfect marriage?" she look up then back at him laying halfway on him looking down at his face. "A perfect marriage is when you fight so bad that you're on the verge of breaking up, but you make the marriage work because you love each other. I think it's when you get so annoyed with someone, yet you love being in their presence and just being annoyed be them."
"I want to annoy you so bad that you'll want to kill me," he whisper. She laugh softly and play with her hand on his shirt.
"You know that soon the press will pick up we have something on. They won't let it go," she whisper.
"So?" he raise an eyebrow. "I don't care what the press writes. I'm in love with you and our baby girl. Hobestly, I always wanted a daughter, but Tania only gave me boys. I love her for that. You are my girlfriend and I love you more than anything else in this world. You and our baby."
"I'm sorry you weren't part of her life before," Lilliana whisper. He gjve her a sweet smile. "So, want to know a secret?"
"Sure," he nod with a smile.
"Don't judge me. I also want to know your deepest secret," she smile. He nod and hold her tighter. "I have sex toys."
A smile grow slowly over his lips. She give a blush looking down then back at him.
"I'm telling you this now before you walk in on them and ask questions."
"Thank you for telling me, Lil," he whisper and touch her face. "I think it's very normal. Everyone has their pleasures. My secret is that I...I take very long to finish off."
She bite her lip and give him an odd look.
"Well, say about fifteen years ago I began to struggle to let go. I think it's old age. Anyway, I don't know what it is about you, that's why I wasn't surprised to hear Annalie is mine. And I release way more semen than any other normal person," he whisper unhappily. "I guess it's just your energy that took me nine years ago. I never had problems when we slept together."
"Oh sweetheart," she touch his face and give him a hug. He give her a kiss and fold his arms around her. She close her eyes slowly slipping away with him. When his fingers twitched on her side, she immediately looked at him that also looked at her.
"Tell me another secret," he smile at her. She bite her lip and look up then back at him.
"I once posted half naked in a women's magazine," she say and give him a little smile. "Your turn. Tell me a secret."
"Well, this isn't much of a secret, but did you ever hear that song of mine, 'And no one knew'?"
"Not really," she reply. "Sing it."
"Okay," he clear his throat and start to sing. "It's just distant memory now. But I still see her in my dreams. Angel face and goddess, swept me off my feet. Fell in love each time I saw her face and no one knew. No regrets, I'll choose her over and over again. But now that she's gone I realized she would never know. Just like no one knew."
"My gosh, you sound amazing," she say and rest her chin ob his chest looking at him.
"That song is based on you, Lilliana. I wrote it for you," he say. She get tears in her eyes as she just stare at him. "Just like the lyrics say at the end. No one knew, not even you."
"I'm speechless," she whisper. He give her a soft kiss and touch her face.
"This song will just be another one to listen to. The lyrics just another one to sing along to. What will it take to hold you in my arns forevermore. I loved you I still do and no one knew, not even you," he sang a little tensed. She give him a tight hug drowning in his chest.
"Why didn't we just figure this out?" she ask and look up at him. "Then we could've been together now. If I knew you were divorced, I would've introduced Annalie to you already."
"Lil, it's okay. I'm here now," he smile and give her a kiss. She rest her head on his chest holding him tight.
"You're here, yet it still feels so unreal," she look at him and give him an odd look. "You should move in with me forever. We can be everything we never could be. I don't care what the world says. To them we're nothing in anyway."
"Lilliana, we can announce it internationally on Friday, okay? I have an interview about my new cd then we can tell them," he say. She nod with a smile and hug him. He take her in his arms and kiss her hair.
"So we're dating now?" she ask and move over to straddle him. He laugh and just nod.
"Yes, we're dating. Only if you..."
"Of course!" she laugh and start to attack his lips. He laugh at her funny spirit and watch her sit up straight with an odd look. "Some things never change, do they?"
He look terrified at her. She just giggle and move down to kiss his lips.

***
How do you like it so far?

Feel free to comment, vote and follow me for more stories.