twelve

"I heard you and professor Kirigun are mates."

Type raised his head up from the spell book he was studying. He furrowed his brows, looking up at an angry looking girl. He and Tharn had been out about their mate bond for three months.

There were rules written where relationships between staff and students were allowed as long as it was due to mate bonds, so he and Tharn didn't have to worry about receiving backlash.

But a large amount of the population didn't approve for three reasons. One, They were non-human and human. Two, he was a student while Tharn was a professor. And three, they disliked Tharn being taken. He couldn't blame them for feeling attracted to his mate, but it didn't give them the right to constantly try and harass him.

"What about it?" he asked, feeling a growing headache.

"You aren't right for him," she said. He rolled his eyes at her unoriginality. "It's not like you can give him an heir."

He flinched, slamming his hand against the table and standing up in anger. He towered over her, making her shrink back in surprise as she didn't expect him to be so tall. "Say that again," he challenged, "I dare you."

If there was one thing he learned from the harsh environment he grew up in, it was to speak up when needed. He may usually be quiet, but it didn't mean he was a pushover. The only people he was willing to be gentle for was Techno and Tharn. For anyone else, he didn't think it'd matter if he showed hostility. She gulped before scurrying off.

Type put his book away, too angry to continue reading. Because, no matter how painful it was, she spoke the truth. He couldn't have a child for Tharn and secure his position as an Alpha.

Tharn could tell something was bothering his mate. He wrapped his arm around the boy's waist, kissing the nape of his neck several times. "What's the matter?" he asked, looking over Type's shoulder to see what he was working on.

Type pursed his lips. He turned off the fire and spun to face Tharn. "Are you sure you want to be with me?" he asked, uncertainty rippling through him. Tharn blinked in surprise. He cupped Type's face, "Of course I want to be with you. Haven't I been doing my best to make it up to you in order for you to see how serious I am?"

Type shook his head, "I can't give you a child, Tharn."

"And? I never expected you to be able to," Tharn kissed his forehead. He smiled gently, taking in the faint blush on Type's face.

"But you're an Alpha," Type mumbled. "In order to secure your position you need..."

"Babe," Tharn chuckled, "The pack can always get another Alpha. It's not uncommon for the heir to be a child of another werewolf family. Look at Kengkla. Even though he was supposed to be the next Alpha for another pack, he chose to give it up and move to our pack. So don't worry about it. I'm with you because I love you, not because I want an heir or anything."

Type calmed down at Tharn's explanation. He wrapped his arm around the older man, the two of them happily hugging each other before Techno decided to enter the scene.

Liked by Pondfromlbc and Others

Tech_the_no My OTP @Type.Pawattakun @Tharn.Kirigun

View all 67 Comments

Type.Pawattakun Really, No?

Tech_the_no @Type.Pawattakun what?

Tharn.Kirigun what's OTP?

Champ02 How cute 555

Pondfromlbc sexy 💦👅🥵

Aefromlbc @Pondfromlbc fuck sakes Pond stop with those emojis

Pondfromlbc @Aefromlbc stop being a party pooper

Aefromlbc @Pondfromlbc @ChaAimfromlbc
Pondfromlbc @Aefromlbc YOu did NOnt

ChaAimfromlbc @Pondfromlbc 😒
Pondfromlbc @ChaAimfromlbc babE It's a musiUNDERTSANINFG NSBJBD

Type chuckled as he read the comments on Techno's post. Tharn who laid down next to him, pulled him closer. "What's so funny, huh?" he grinned, rubbing Type's stomach.

"Just reading the comments on Techno's post," he smiled, turning to face his mate.

"Hmm," Tharn hummed, leaning closer to Type's neck. "He's got some funny friends."

"Yeah," Type agreed. Tharn smirked, kissing Type's neck. His actions made his mate frown, pushing him slightly, "No marks, Tharn."

"I won't," he promised, drawing away and kissing Type on the lips instead. Type moaned into the kiss and wrapped his arms around Tharn's neck, pulling him in for a deeper kiss. His actions made it all the more harder for Tharn to pull away, and to hold back on going any further. As their eyes met, they grinned, laughing slightly before laying down peacefully on the bed.

[a/n: Just some quick fluff :)]