fourteen

Tharn fidgeted nervously. Llong, who stood by the door, looked at him and gave him an encouraging thumbs up - indicating Type had arrived.

He nodded, taking a deep breath and fixing his tie once more despite knowing it was perfectly fine.

He was nervous. Extremely nervous. But at the same time, he felt equally as excited.

From the moment they shared their first kiss, the day Type had fully forgiven him and agreed to be with him, he knew he wanted to marry him. But of course with their age gap, and Type pursuing his education at the time, he had to wait.

And now his mate was successful in finding a job in the career path he had chosen, and the two of them had moved in together. It was more than enough to push him through with the decision of wanting to propose.

Type walked in, dressed in a suit like Tharn had requested of him, and looking around the setting in wonder.

He raised an eyebrow as he looked at Tharn, who was on the other side of the room, giving him a shy smile.

Their friends and family gathered around, all watching as Type stopped in front of Tharn - wondering what the older man was planning.

Tharn grabbed his mate's hands. He closed his eyes, reopening them once he cleared his mind. "Four years ago, you came into my life as my mate. Our beginning wasn't entirely perfect due to my stupidity, but even so, you chose to give me a chance. And through that chance, I knew you were the perfect person to be my mate. You once asked if I would fall in love with you regardless of the mate bond, and the answer is, yes. With or without it, I'm sure I would've fallen in love with you. Because to me, there's no other person I'd rather hold in my arm and shower with my love. I know we have our ups and downs. I know I'm not entirely perfect, and my jealousy can be quite hard to handle at times. But I promise to forever cherish you and to constantly remind you of your true worth."

Type bit down on his lips as Tharn knelt down, pulling out a ring. "So, Type Pawattakun, would you do me the honour and say yes to becoming Type Kirigun?"

He laughed, nodding as he pulled Tharn into a hug, "Of course, stupid Tharn."

His answer made everyone cheer and laugh. The two looked at each other, full grins on their face, and shared a kiss.

~

Liked by teetine and Others

Type.Kirigun Officially married. Thank you to everyone who attended our wedding.

View all 54 Comments

Tharn.Kirigun
Type.Kirigun @Tharn.Kirigun ♥️

Tech_the_no I'm crying still

Tech_the_no my baby Type is all grown up
Type.Kirigun @Tech_the_no I'm two months older than you, No
Tech_the_no @Type.Kirigun You're still my baby!!

CutieKhom Congrats! I'm sorry I had to leave so soon
Type.Kirigun @CutieKhom No worries. It was enough you even stopped by with your busy schedule

Teetine I'm so happy for you! Have fun on your honeymoon
Type.Kirigun @teetine thanks 555

Liked by HotLlong and Others

Tharn.Kirigun So happy we're officially married. No one bother us on our honeymoon, please and thank you 🙏

View all 63 Comments

ItsTar since you say that I'll be sure to call Type everyday
Tharn.Kirigun @ItsTar don't you dare
Tharn.Kirigun @ItsTar should've never let you two become close friends
ItsTar @Tharn.Kirigun 😂

Pondfromlbc THANK YOU FOR INVITING ME

Aefromlbc thanks for inviting Pond even though he's a total pervert
Pondfromlbc @Aefromlbc says the one that kept making out with @Petefromlbc the whole time
Aefromlbc @Pondfromlbc fuck off I did no such thing
Pondfromlbc @Aefromlbc ok 👀