Expelled...Again.

Percy's POV.
Once again...I am expelled. My sixth school...oh well—Mr. Brunner says I don't really fit in any school. I can see why. My ADHD and dyslexia really gets to me, but at least I am still able to talk with my best friend Grover. But one day that all changed. I had to return back to Camp Half-Blood. Great. No seeing my mother or dad for a whole year...I never see my dad anyways. Back at camp...everything seemed so much better.
Grover and I trained for a while with Annabeth and Tyson. That was when I heard a familiar voice. "Hey Jackson. Fancy seeing you back."
I quickly turned around, sword still in my hand. Luke Castellan. Fuck, he...looked better. "Hey. Luke, I uh...got—"
"Expelled. I know."
I paused. How did he know?—oh never mind that his father is Hermes after all. "How did ya know?"
Luke shrugged, "I just know you." He said with a smirk. Which sent a blush to dust my pale cheeks that were covered in freckles. I quickly turned my head. "I am sure everyone knows I am expelled. That's why I am here."  I shrugged, avoiding eye contact with Luke.
Luke tilted his head to the side...looking like a confused pup. Had to admit...that was cute.
I turned my attention back to him. "What's that look for?"
Luke shrugged, "mmm...not sure, Jackson. Just wondering if you'll ever find a good enough school."
I didn't know if he was being rude or not. Probably being rude. "I doubt it."
Luke frowned a little. "I know your ADHD and dyslexia has such an impact on you." He said with a sigh, putting his sword away.
I looked at him...that scar on his eye—it somehow made him look even more attractive.  "Why are you being so nice?" I asked...curious.
Luke paused, "no reason." He said rather quickly. "Ill...see you around—"
I interrupted him, "hey—uh you wanna go on a short walk later?-" I offered...maybe I can find out why he's suddenly nice.
Luke nodded. "Uh yeah. Sure." He stammered, smiling weakly.
I smiled softly, "okay. See you after the campfire then?"
Luke chuckled. "Yeah."

Hours passed... as I wandered around the camp, waiting on Luke.
As I heard footsteps, I turned and well—got tackled...he was hugging me. I swear someone put him up to this. "My Gods, Luke...I was not expecting that." I said with a small laugh.
Luke laughed as he got up, holding his hand out. "Apologies, Jackson. Didn't mean to knock the breath out of ya."
I rolled my eyes playfully, as I took his hand so I could get up on my feet. Once I got up, I quickly let go of his hand...blushing once more. We began our short walk around the camp. It was...peaceful. "Luke...what's the real reason...like why are you nice?"
Luke sighed. "I just wanna change is all. I...don't want to anger our parents anymore...they can't even see us..."
I felt my heart sink...I got to see my dad. Once. 
I also met Hermes...cool guy. "Im real sorry, Luke. I know you wanna see your dad."
Luke looked down at the ground, not saying anything else. I looked at him, with hurt in my eyes; I gently pulled him into a hug. "I know you're hurting. It's okay. This camp is a safe place. Not a place to make excuses on why we can't see our God parent." I suddenly felt Luke's head on my shoulder...he was trembling. I hugged him tighter. "You're okay." I murmured.
Luke held onto me tightly as he cried onto my shoulder.  "All I want...is to at least say hi." He said softly.
"I know. One day you will. I promise, I'll make it happen."
"It's okay Percy. They had to leave us for a reason."
"You are going to see your dad. One day. I swear to you...before my twentieth birthday." My voice cracked. Once I turn twenty. I die.
Luke only hugged me tighter when I said that.
"You won't die when you are twenty. I won't allow that."
I was...shocked when he said that. "What do you mean, Luke?" I asked.
"The prophecy is probably wrong. It has to be."
"It can't be."
"Thalia is older than you."
I paused...Thalia is older than me. She is a child of Zeus. One of the big three.
"That—so...she's gonna die at twenty?"
"Yep..." Luke muttered, resting his head on my shoulder. He had stop trembling.
I was glad he sorta calmed down. "Well...I am still making sure you see your dad. Deal?"
"Deal." Luke said, softly smiling. "Jackson, can I tell you something?"
I was confused, not really pulling back from the hug. "Of course. What is it?"
"What if I told you, that I have loved you...since you came to Camp Half-Blood."
I froze. This had to be the reason why he's been acting nice. "I—I mean...My Gods Luke. I love you too. You hide the feelings well."
Luke smiled as he pulled back from the hug. "Yeah. I try. I am just happy you feel the same way."
I nodded, "I am a little surprised to know you love me." I said with a small laugh.
Luke laughed as well. "I am shocked you feel the same way." He said as he ruffled my hair.
"Hey no messing up my hair!" I huffed
Luke only smiled. "Okay okay. I got another question."
"Alright. Ask away." I hummed
"Would you...maybe wanna make me a happy person and go out with me?" He asked, stammering.
I blushed a bit, my blue eyes meeting his. "I'd love to, lightning thief." I said teasingly.
He smiled and pulled me into a brief kiss which took me by surprise.
Camp Half-Blood was where I belonged. Fuck school. All I needed was this camp and Luke Castellan...and maybe my other friends.
(1019 words!❤️)
A/N: this is literally a copy from my other set of one shots I have. Comment some ideas down below!! Note: I do not do well with angst or smut :,D sorry.