Person He's Jealous Of

Zach- Justin
•Justin has come to you multiple times when he's been kicked out because of Meth Seth and has stayed over at yours overnight. He comes to you because your family know his situation well and have a spare room ready for him. Zach knows the reason why Justin stays and he knows that you help because you are such a loving person but he can't help to get jealous when Justin spends the night and he can't be there too.

Monty- Everyone
•Monty trusts you but his problem lies with all of the other boys in Liberty. Anyone who even looks at you in the 'wrong way' would end up thrown against a locker and Monty would 'teach them a lesson'. The majority of guys in Liberty were too scared to even try anything with you but some guys liked to test it and well all that can be said is that they didn't try again after Monty finished with them.

Justin- Monty
•Monty has been your Best Friend since childhood and you have known him longer than you've known Justin. He always used to think you and Monty were dating before you got close with Justin because you and Monty are such close friends. Deep down, he knows nothing would ever happen between you and Monty as you both treat each other like siblings, but sometimes he can't help feeling slightly jealous.

Jeff- No One
•You and Jeff have been together for so long at this point that you both know that you're each other's soulmates. No one could get in between the both of you and break the special bond you guys have. Everyone else knew this and could tell how madly in love the both of you were and guys at Liberty knew that they had no chance with you.

Scott- Jeff
•You always go and watch Scott practice Baseball and Jeff is always there as he is on the Baseball team too. You and Jeff usually spark up a short conversation with each other and Scott watches from afar, seeing you both laughing and joking with each other. You always assure Scott that he is your one and only love and you will never love someone else in that way, but he still can't help feeling slightly jealous.

Alex- Scott
•You are a cheerleader and with that role, you usually get paired up with a Jock and do run-outs for them. This means that when their name is called out you run out in front of them and hype them up as they run onto the field. You and Scott are paired up and even though, Alex knows that this means nothing and it's just part of being a cheerleader, seeing his girlfriend run out and hype another guy up makes him jealous every time.

Charlie- Alex
•Alex is one of your closest friends and even though Charlie trusts both of you, he can't help feeling slightly jealous that you spend so much time with him.

Clay- Zach
•You tutor Zach every week for Biology as he is falling behind in class and you are his Bio partner. Clay trusts you but still feels like Zach is more attractive than him and thinks you would prefer to be with Zach. You always assure him that you and Zach are just friends and will never be anything more.