His Favorite Thing About You (Physically)

Zach- Your Thighs
•He loves to squeeze your thighs all of the time, not even just as a sexual thing, he just generally loves how squishy they are. That being said, he does also loves to grip your thighs as you wrap your legs around his waist or whilst he is pushing you down onto the bed.

Monty- Your Hair
•He loves to play with your hair whilst you lay your head on his chest, relaxing you. As well as this, he also loves to grab your hair in a fist motion and pull it as he knows you lowkey love it when he does this.

Justin- Your Ass
•What else would we expect from Justin. Wether you are in public or private, he loves to tightly grab your ass. He also loves to sneak up behind you and slap your ass in the middle of the hallway in school.

Jeff- Your Smile
•He loves to see you happy and seeing you smile makes him just as happy. It's even better when he is the person who causes you to smile wide and laugh.

Scott- Your Hands
•Scott loves to constantly have his hand in yours, intertwining your fingers together, regardless of where you are. When you guys are both hugging, he loves to hold your hands and run his thumb across your hand in a soothing manner or play with each of your fingers.

Alex- Your Lips
•He loves how your lips look and he loves how soft they are when he presses his against yours. If he was able to, he would spend all of his time just making out with you, the feeling never gets old to him.

Charlie- Your Eyes
•Charlie loves the colour of your eyes and he could spend hours looking longingly into your eyes.

Clay- Your Nose
•Clay can't get over how cute your nose is and loves to bop you on the nose, causing you to giggle.