Are They Into PDA

Zach- Yes
•Zach loves to show people that you are his but he also doesn't like to make other people feel uncomfortable around you guys. He loves to have his arms tightly wrapped around your waist as you just stand together with your friends at the lockers and he leaves soft kisses on your cheek and ear as he watches you talking with everyone.

Monty- Yes, yes and YES!!
•Monty loves to have his hands on you at all times, either tightly around your waist as he leans his head on your shoulder or he'll be grabbing your ass.  He doesn't care who's around, he'll ignite a heated make-out session in front of anyone and everyone. He is even worse when he's jealous, trailing kisses down your neck and whispering things in your ears that could honestly never be repeated out loud!!

Justin- Yes, a lot
•Justin loves to have his arms around your waist at all times, you guys are pretty much attached at the hips. He loves to start heated make-out sessions, with you pinned up against the school lockers, which always end with Mr Porter separating the both of you.

Jeff- Depends on his mood and who you're around
•Normally, Jeff is pretty low key, just wanting to hold your hands and give you quick kisses on your cheek and sometimes your lips. However, if Jeff is jealous or horny, he will be all over you, trailing kisses from your lips and down to your neck, letting everyone know you're his.

Scott- Depends on the place and situation
•If you and Scott are just around your friends, he will be all for PDA, constantly kissing you and grabbing your ass. However, if you're in front of huge crowds of people, he will keep it pretty lowkey, just holding your hand and giving you quick kisses.

Alex- Not really
•He doesn't mind holding your hand in public but he likes to keep most of your relationship pretty private. You didn't mind that though as it made private time with him really special.

Charlie- Sometimes
•It can all depend on the day with Charlie really. Sometimes he is really clingy and loves tight hugs, kisses and hand-holding and other days he tries to keep it to just hand-holding.

Clay- Not at all 
•As you're his first-ever girlfriend, he likes to keep most of your relationship private. This means that he prefers to keep PDA to an absolute minimum.