Person You're Jealous Of

Zach- Chloe
•Due to Chloe's pregnancy, Zach and her have become increasingly closer. Even though you trust your boyfriend completely and know Chloe is going through a really tough time and needs the support, you can't help but feel slightly jealous due to all the time they spend together.

Monty- Sheri
•Sheri actually once before tried to get with Monty when you and he first got together and he turned her down. Even though that was ages ago now, you couldn't help the feeling of jealousy that bubbles inside you whenever she goes near your boyfriend.

Justin- Jessica
•Justin and Jessica had been on and off in the past and even though it had been ages since they last broke up and Jess has moved on, you still feel slightly jealous whenever she talks to Justin.

Jeff- No One
•It's exactly the same for you as it is for him. You know he is your soulmate and you are his one and only love and no one will ever be able to break you guys. You have been through some really terrible lows together and some amazing highs and you guys are just meant to be.

Scott- Sheri
•Sheri and Scott actually dated once, almost two years ago. Although that is old news now and she means nothing to him anymore, she is still an ex and how can you stop yourself from being just a bit jealous of his ex.

Alex- Jessica
•Alex also dated Jessica a while back and she was his first-ever girlfriend. Jess is honestly so lovely but you just can't help the jealousy that someone got to be Alex's first girlfriend and did everything with him before you got the chance to.

Charlie- No One
•Charlie doesn't really hang out with many of the girls from Liberty and even if he does you trust him completely and know that you are the one he loves.

Clay- Hannah
•Clay has liked Hannah at one point and even though she is honestly the sweetest girl ever, it still made you jealous that he has liked her at some point before.