[ chapter 6 : no idea ]

Tweek's POV :
I quickly wiped my tears away. Wendy said we were here for a good time. "C-can you orde-order some wine," I asked. Wendy widened her eyes and smirked. She ordered all four of us red wines with water on the side.

I shifted my eyes up and looked at the redhead. She was having a blast with Craig. I rolled my eyes and took a big gulp of my glass. "Have you guys ever been broken up over text," I asked loudly. I heard Craig spit out his drink.

He turned his head and looked at me. I gave him a dagger and took another big gulp of my glass. "No but have you ever dated an ignorant piece of shit," Bebe asked loudly. Craig lifted his eyebrows and turned back to his dinner date.

I sighed quietly and laid my head on the table.
"Let's lighten the mood, are you guys ready for the rally tomorrow," Butters asked. Wendy nodded, "It sucks how it'll be our last one."

Bebe laid in her chair, "I have no idea what to do once I graduate." Once Bebe talked about the future it made me wonder about my own. I owned a few instruments. I might just try to be a musician, shit I don't know.

- t i m e s k i p -

I woke up with the biggest headache ever.
I rubbed my eyes and got up. I looked around and saw Wendy laying upside down, Bebe sleeping in a sitting position and Butters passed out face first on the ground. I got up and walked towards my bag.

I stepped on a beer can on accident. "So that's what happened," I said out loud. "Tweek its so early why are you awake," Bebe groaned. I looked at the alarm clock, "It's 6:30. School is at like 7:45." Bebe got up and stretched and walked to the bathroom.

I sat back down on Wendy's bean bag waiting for Bebe to be finished. I scratch at my head. What the fuck happened. I heard Butters slowly get up while groaning. "Hey fellas.. my head aches, what did we do," Butters asked.

Wendy turned to her side. "Good morning to you guys to," she said in a nasty tone. I kicked a beer can across the room, "No more drinking fo-for me ngh." Butters chuckled, "You say that but you'll most likely drink again later in the future."

Last night was still all a blur too me. I remember getting all dressed up. My green spring dress laid on the floor. Bebe walked into the room, all ready for school. Butters got up and headed to the bathroom with his stuff.

Wendy tied her hair up in a high ponytail.
Her phone buzzed. She opened it and read the message out loud, "All ASB members must stay after school in the gym to prepare tomorrow's rally. ASB members in sports are excused from practice to help prepare as well."

I reached for my glasses, "Alright then."
Bebe chuckled, "Do you guys not remember last night?" I shook my head. Wendy slowly laughed and laid back down on her bed.
"Butters is gonna get lucky at the rally," She snickered. I tilted my head, "What do you mean?"

"Kenny wants to ditch the Rally with Butters. Well, of course you wouldn't remember. You drank and drank till you blacked out," Wendy continued. Bebe pushed a stand of hair behind her ear, "Butters is deeply in love with Kenny. Its adorable." We all nodded. Kenny is a perfect match with Butters.

- t i m e s k i p -
I was blowing up balloons and throwing them around the gym as decoration. It was already the end of the school day and I had to skip practice to help set up the rally. I was all alone in the gym because everyone had different tasks to do.

I thought I was all alone till I heard footsteps coming up behind me. I turned as I blew into the ballon. I tied the ballon, "Hey Token, n-need anything?" He shook his head, "No I just need someone to talk to right now."

He leaned against the wall and slid down to the floor. "I think I might like Clyde," he continued speaking. As he spoke I pulled out the bleachers by sections, "What's so wrong about that?" "Because he's my best friend," Token frowned. I sighed, "Your just like Kyle and Butters. That's the whole point. Your lover is supposed to be your best friend."

Token hugged his knees. "I just don't wanna lose him or myself in the process," He sighed.
He got up and started to help me pull the bleachers apart. "Help me put up the streamers please," I asked. He nodded and began cutting streamers, taping them up afterwards.

"Other than my problems, how are you and Craig," Token asked. I sighed and brushed my hair with my fingers. "Token I don't understand why your so stubborn about Craig. He broke up with me. He left me. He already has a girlfriend," I snapped.

Token laughed, "Tweek I know your the bottom in the relationship but you should know how Craig is." "Not only that but technically you left him. You ghosted him. You expect him to stay? For what," he continued. I sighed and looked down at the ground. Token walked up to me and put his hand on my shoulder, "Craig is so in love with you. You have no idea Tweek."

I bursted into tears. Token pulled me into his chest, "Tweek just because you broke up doesn't mean there's no hope. Sometimes you fall apart just to fall back together." I cried harder and began to breathe heavily.

"I m-mis-miss h-him. I miss eve-everything from hi-his voice to-to his smile. I mis-miss t-the oth-ngh-other part of my heart," I cried.

"Shhh. Its okay Tweek let it all out," Token stroked my hair.

"H-he s-seems s-ngh-so happ- happy with his n-new girl-girlfriend," I continued. "H-he's g-gone fo-forever. B-becau-ngh-because ho-how do yo-you tell someone you love the-them just to leav-leave them whe-when times get rou-rough," I sobbed.

I never needed Craig. I just deeply wanted him back. He will always hold a special place in my heart.
-
sorry this chapter is a bit messy.
i'm just trying to finish this story already because i've been in such a mood to keep writing. I suck tho :p
- rikka <3