[ chapter 9 : do you miss it? ]

- t i m e s k i p / two weeks later -

Tweeks POV :
I walked into the happiest place on earth. One of the coffee shops at Disneyland. God, I love the smell, the feelings I absorb just by walking in. I feel so at peace. My cheeks are so sore from just smiling.

"God Tweek, your such a dork," Craig says.
I giggle and roll my eyes, "You're a fucktard."
Craig and I have been talking again, not like puppy love talking but just friends talking.

I walk up to the cashier with Craig and order a coffee with a mickey mouse cupcake. "I'll pay," He talks with no emotion still. I insisted, "No it's fin-"

I stop talking till I realize he already gives the cashier money. "You didn't have to," I held my neck with my hand. "Whatever spaz," Craig chuckles. "Where should we head to now?" I ask.

"Clyde wants me to meet with him and ride a few rides, you coming?" Craig asks. I shook my head, "Nah I'm gonna go meet up with Butters." "See you later then ugly," Craig teases. "See you later dummy," I tease back.

I meet up with Butters near the teacups. "Hey, Tweek! I found the rest of the gang," Butters smiles. I nodded and followed him to the others. "You guys ready to ride some rides?", Stan yells with excitement. "Fuck yeah dude!", Cartman screams.

We spent hours just riding rollercoasters and rides. Sometimes even repeating the same ride over and over again. We got off of Indiana Jones for the sixth time.

Cartman went to go barf at a trash can. Stan went with Kyle to go get some water. I sat on one of the benches with Kenny and Butters's third-wheeling.

"You know Butters we can go ride some mellow rides if your not comfy," Kenny says. Butters chuckles, "No it's fine, I'm alright." "No need to impress anyone," Kenny smiles. "Well you're here so," Butters turns his face towards me.
His face was pink and his smile was huge.

"Impress me? God no you've impressed me so many times already. Like that time you kicked Cartman's ass in seventh grade. Two times in the same week? God, you're like the coolest person I know," Kenny went on and on.

Butters still had his face towards me, the look on his face was so adorable. I wish Butters dared to just be honest with Kenny. It's nice to see Kenny took my advice though. He's more open about how he feels about Butters.

"You guys are so gay," Cartman walks over to us. "Shut up fat ass, your the one who barfed for like ten whole minutes," Kenny rolled his eyes. Butters and I began laughing hard together.

Craig's POV :
I sat with Token and Clyde at a table in a restaurant. "Which ride should we go on next?" Clyde asks with glee. "Fuck that shit man, I need to eat." Token laughs. I chuckle and take a bite out of my pizza.

"Speaking of rides, hows the rollercoaster with Tweek?", Token smirks and looks up at me.
I flip him off and continue eating my pizza. Token shakes his head, "I'm serious Craig. I know how you are. You should just stop being an asshole he knows your true colors already."

"Yeah man! You're like this big emotional baby when you're with him!", Clyde teases. I rolled my eyes and reach for my cart. "Craig put that shit away oh my god!", Token yells.

Mommy friend of the group, am I right?
I don't blame him though, someone needs to take care of me and Clyde, or else we'd be dead.
"You should tell him tonight. Ask him out or not I don't care. At least let him know you still love him, you should've seen him a day before the rally. God, what did you do him?" Token frowned.

Poor Tweek. I never meant to hurt him. I never wanted him to stay after being hurt. I thought he knew that he should leave once I hurt him. Is that what love is? Is love when you can continuously keep coming back and giving so much love to a person no matter how much they've brought you down?

Clyde nodded, "I can read your mind, Craig. Your fucking gay." I rolled my eyes, "Your gone dude. You faded as fuck." Token held his hair with his hands, "You guys are driving me nuts."

Token grabbed his fork and popped a piece of chicken into his mouth. "Craig in all seriousness you need to stop holding back. You know if I were Tweek I would've stopped trying. Especially after what you've said to him? Jesus fucking Christ."

"Okay Token! I get it! I broke his heart," I said.
"But the question is, are you gonna be the one who fixes it?" Clyde asks.
I turn my head, "No shit. Its either I'm gonna marry Tweek or I'm shooting up his wedding uninvited." I smile.
"Toxic!" Clyde teases.

I chuckle and look at the sky. The night was about to fall. "Perfect time to tell Tweek huh?" I ask. They both nodded. I pulled out my phone and texted the spaz.

-
craigsters is typing...
craigsters : hey meet me at the Ferris wheel right now (*''*)
my coffee nerd <3 is typing...
my coffee nerd <3 : okay loser ùwú
-

I walked to the Ferris Wheel and saw him standing there already. He looked so cute. He wore a green high waisted pleated skirt with a white blouse. He had green sparkly mickey mouse ears and stickers all over his face with glitter.

"Hey nerd," I greeted and stood next to him in line. We were the first people in line, specifically Tweek since he was waiting for me.
We got into a pod and the ride began. "I love the Ferris Wheel." Tweek smiled.

"I know you do," I spoke. Tweek's smiled stayed. I felt like tearing up. I fucked up big-time. I don't know what happened honestly. I don't know what I did to Tweek for him to just ghost me. But I know I fucked up not fighting for him. Not winning him back. I lost him.

We sat in silence till I felt Tweek shiver. "You cold?" I asked and brought Tweek into my arms. I felt him gasp and adjust his glasses.
Then we sat in silence again. I continued to hold Tweek for the rest of the ride.

I bit my tongue. I wasn't gonna ruin the moment. "Craig do you miss it?" Tweek asks.
"Miss what?" I ask back. Tweek sighed, "Whatever you just popped up into your head."
I shook my head, "Yeah. I miss it a lot. I miss you. I miss our relationship. I miss this. I miss it all."

Tweek broke free from my arms and looked at me, "What?". Shit shit shit shit. I fucked up again oh fuck fuck fuck. The ride came to a stop. "Craig I gotta go.", Tweek said with tears in his eyes.

He opened the pod and ran out. The cast member was mad he left early before they could all escort us out the pods.
What am I gonna do now?

-
i promise that the ship will sail.
but good things take time~
- rikka <3