[ chapter 12 : back home ]

Tweeks POV :

I felt exhausted. My head was spinning and my throat felt dry. "You thirsty? We can grab a bite to eat if you want to," Craig smiled. We just got out the airport. "Finally! Back home!", Clyde cried with tears of joy. Senior year was coming to an end faster. "You boys wanna go eat out?", Token asked. We all smiled and got into a taxi.

I laid on Craig and held his arm. We still weren't together officially. I needed time to deeply think and process everything that has happened. But I know our time together will be back soon. I just want a little more time.

"Your so adorable when you sleep Tweek," Craig whispered. I felt his face get closer to my head. He then kissed my forehead, "You don't know it but I will be the one you marry." Craig then laid his chin on top of my head. My cheeks began to heat up but I proceeded to act like I was asleep. "What if Tweek is awake? Aren't you scared he'll hear every word you say?", Clyde says.

"Your right. I can't be so affectionate with him. We're not even together," Craig sighs and lays his head back down on the window. You see, this is why I need time to think. I love Craig. I really do but he still doesn't love me the way I love him. I'm sorry if that sounds selfish. But I want him to not be afraid to love me. I want Craig to kiss me. I want him to kiss me so bad he wouldn't even ask he would just fucking kiss me.

"I didn't mean it like that Craig," Clyde said in a sad tone. He whined, "Love is such a scary concept." Token began to talk, "Don't worry Craig. If it's meant to be, it'll be." Craig then pulled me into his arms and played with my hair. "He's asleep. Let me have my moment." I smiled and actually started snoozing off. The comfort of his arms. I missed him so much. I miss making him feel loved and happy.

- t i m e s k i p -

I felt the driver pull up to a curb. "Tweek wake up~", Clyde sang. "Good morning sunshine!" , Token yelled. "Will you need me to take you boys home or will your parents pick you up?", The taxi driver asked. Token shook his head, "Our parents will be taking us home. Thank you sir!" All of us except Token got out of the car and began to take our luggage out of the bag. Token stayed inside and paid for all four of us. "I love Raisins wings!", Clyde smiled. "Good thing I'm gay," Craig scoffed. "Good thing I'm not wearing the usual outfit..", I frowned. Clyde smiled, "Oh Tweek! But your so adorable in your skirts~ Right Craig?". Craig's cheeks faded to pink, "Yeah, you can pull it off."

I was wearing black sweatpants and a navy green crop top. I adjusted my glasses and followed Craig and Clyde into the restaurant. We walked in and a lady already welcomed us. "Hey cuties! Table for how many?", She smiled with her hands at her waist. "For four, the other one is coming," Clyde said. Token then walked in. "Is this it?", The waitress asked. We all nodded and she took us to our table.

Me and Clyde sat across Craig and Token. "She catches your eyes huh?" Token teased. Clyde shrugged, "She's pretty but is she pretty in the inside?" I snickered, "How poetic." Clyde smirked, "I am a man with a way of words." Craig rolled his eyes, "Way of words my ass." We all began to laugh except Clyde. I felt Craig's eyes on me while I giggled. Our eyes quickly met but he looked away.

We spent two hours at Raisins eating wings and talking. I wiped my mouth with a napkin, "Thank you so much Token!" "Yeah, you the man!", Clyde smiled while patting his stomach. Craig winked, "He's your man~". Token then punched Craig on the arm. We all shared one more laugh before leaving the restaurant. We all said our goodbyes and then Token and Clyde went towards their parents car. "Hey Tweek, where are your parents?", Craig asked.

I shrugged, "No idea. They'll be here soon. Bye Craig." But Craig stayed next to me and crossed his arms, "You really think I'm gonna leave you here at 1:21 am? My dad will take you home come on." He then grabbed my hand and we began to walk towards his dads car. He opened the backseat and popped in our luggage. "I call shotgun," Craig smiled. I smiled back and sat next to the luggage in the backseat.

"Hi Tweek, you never come over anymore," Craig's dad began to talk. Did he not know we broke up? "Sir did you not-" "Its okay dad. Tweek has been busy with homework, right mi amor?", he then turned his head and looked at me. I nodded and lied, "Yeah. Homework." Why did Craig not want his dad to know we broke up? "You boys are so darn cute together. Finished high school together," Craig's dad chuckled. The rest of the car ride stayed silent.

He then got to my house, "Thank you. Goodnight," I got out of the car. Craig got out of the car and carried my luggage to my door. "Craig why doesn't your dad know we broke up?", I ask. He sighed, "I just thought we would maybe get back together so I never told him." "You want to be with me again?", I smiled. Craig rolled his eyes, "Tweek I've wanted to be with you. Tweek I want to be with you till I die and I'm so sorry if I've ever hurt you man."

I hugged Craig, "I love you, goodnight." Craig gasped, "I love you too Tweek. I don't know what the future holds but just know I'll be in yours." I hugged him tighter, "Our wedding colors will be cyan okay?" I looked at him and kissed his lips. "Tweek? What are we?", Craig frowned. "A pending relationship. Just a little longer okay?", I smiled. He nodded, "Goodnight." I began to unlock my door as Craig walked back to his dad's car. My smile suddenly faded away, "Mom? Dad? Where were you? Craig had to take me home." My mom got up and held me in her arms.

"Honey, I don't want you talking to Craig anymore."

-
THE SUSPENSE CONTINUES! hehe. stay tuned for the next chapter.
-rikka <3