[ chapter 14 : last day of highschool ]

Tweek's POV :

I walked into the school gates. This will be the last time I walk through those gates.

If the sky that we look upon
Should tumble and fall
Or the mountain should crumble to the sea

My music was upbeat oldies. Craig hasn't been seen since the night we came back from California. I missed him of course but Butters advice really spoke to me. I need to be more positive. I walked by people with my head high and a big smile.

I forgot it'd be the last time I wear this cheer uniform. I forgot that I'd probably never see these unfamiliar faces ever again. "Hey cutie!", Bebe yelled and waved out. I began to walk over to the cheer squad. "How does everyone feel? Everyone ready to perform one last time?", Wendy asked. A few girls sighed. Others frowned.

I continued to smile, "Girls. I know it hurts to leave this team. Let's make this the best fucking performance an audience can watch." The girls looked up and their eyes glistened. We all began to smile and said our chant.

I walked away from the team and walked towards my first period.

Darling, darling
Stand by me, oh stand by me

I swung open my door and proudly walked to my desk. "Your smile is contagious today Tweek," Mr. Altea smiled back at me. "Are you excited to leave high school?", he continued. I shook my head, "Oh no. Just in a very good mood." "I can see your breakup changed your characteristics.", Mr Altea said bluntly.

"It did in a way. I feel like a stronger person now.", I smiled with my teeth. I wasn't lying though. I genuinely feel better, I feel so independent now. The bell rung and first period began. I never knew how much fun I'd have throughout the day.

First period, talked a lot with Stan and even had a few sips from his flask. Second period, threw a party and hang with Clyde and Token the whole time. Third period, slept through a boring lecture of college. I woke up from the bell dismissing us, thank the lord.

I finally went to fourth period after a long nap. I walked in and saw Bebe, Kyle, Wendy, Token, Kenny and Clyde standing around Butters. "Don't you guys have a class to go to?", I giggled. Kenny rolled his eyes and laughed, "It's the last day of school Tweek. We're chillen."

I shook my head and sat next to Clyde who was sitting on the top of an Empty desk. Bebe had a bag of marshmallows, "Want one?". I grabbed one and popped one into my mouth. Butters chuckled, "Gosh fellas. Can't believe we all grew up together. From pre-school to high school."

Token held the back of his neck, "Y'know even though we all may haven't been close but I'm gonna miss seeing you guys. Y'know what I mean?" Wendy nodded, "Yeah. The few times we all got together was so fun." Kenny laughed, "Man! Remember when we all went skinny dipping at the pond last year?"

We all laughed and continued sharing our careless but unforgettable memories. Until the bell rung, it was time to perform. My last performance. Wendy and Bebe got up and looked at me. "Let's fucking do this," Bebe smiled.

( A/N : I'll be linking the videos I've used for inspiration )

Me, Bebe and Wendy met up with the cheerleaders in the quad. Once our coach looked at us our choreography began. The music began to play and the crowd began to cheer. We all danced with rhythm and joy. I can feel all of the cheerleaders share happiness because of this moment.

We then began doing our stunts. We were sharp and perfect. The music stopped and our performance finished. The crowd cheered and we all smiled. Everyone walked away to the side except two people. Butters popped up and dragged me away from the quad to sit with the audience.

I was confused but remained silent. Music began playing again and I can see Bebe and Wendy still dancing.

It's a beautiful night, we're looking for something dumb to do
Hey baby, I think I wanna marry you
Is it the look in your eyes, or is it this dancing juice
Who cares baby, I think I wanna marry you

Clyde then ran behind Wendy and Bebe dancing with them.

Is it the look in your eyes, or is it this dancing juice
Who cares baby, I think I wanna marry you

Then, Kenny, Stan, and Kyle arrived and began dancing next to all three of them. What the fuck is going on?

Don't say no no no no no
Just say yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah
And we'll go go go go go
If you're ready, like I'm ready

Once the chorus began, Butters and Jimmy ran in from the side and began dancing with everyone. I looked to my side, I thought Butters was standing right next to me watching this performance. I was still confused on why everyone was dancing.

Until I can see everyone who was currently dancing running to the side. It was now the cheerleaders who continued the choreography.

I looked down at my shoes. "What the fuck is going on..", I mumbled. I looked back up and my eyes filled with delight, "Craig?". I can see the cheerleaders and Craig dancing in the middle of the quad now.

If we wake up and you want to break up
That's cool
No I won't blame you
It was fun girl

I can see everyone who was previously dancing before the cheerleaders come back to the quad, skipping and jumping around. Clapping and laughing. They were having so much fun with this. I was still confused but I began to smile seeing everyone having so much fun.

Don't say no no no no no
Just say yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah
And we'll go go go go go
If you're ready, like I'm ready

Everyone continued to dance but Craig began to walk towards me. I ran towards Craig wrapping my arms around his neck. "Where have you been! I was so worried," I began to tear up.

"Tweek, that isn't important right now," Craig chuckled and pushed me off. He then smiled and got on one knee. I gasp and lay my hands on top of my mouth.

"Tweek I promised you. We're gonna be married. I promised you I'd be the one to make you the happiest till you die. I promise to love you forever and ever. I want to be with you. I fucking love you, you coffee nerd," Craig continued to smile.

I could see the whole schools eyes on me. I could still hear the music playing. I could feel all the emotions running through my body.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! I'll marry you!", I scream wrapping my arms around him again. Craig cups my cheeks and kisses my lips. I can feel his wipe my tears away from my cheeks with his thumbs and I can feel his smile getting bigger and bigger.

It's a beautiful night, we're looking for something dumb to do
Hey baby, I think I wanna marry you
Is it the look in your eyes,
or is it this dancing juice
Who cares baby, I think I wanna marry you

And from this rollercoaster with Craig, I learned that love is not a fairytale. It isn't picture perfect. It isn't always a happy ending. There's always something you'll need to overcome.

Your gonna get hurt. Your gonna cry. Your gonna be devastated sometimes. But love will find its way. If its meant to be, it'll be.

And with Craig? I want it all. I want the tears. I want the arguments. Because at the end of the day, at least he'll be the one I go home to.

- THE END -

-
oh my! i finally finished this fanfiction. I just wanted to say, thank you so much for the support! I had so much fun writing this. I just need to revise a few sentences and fix my spelling and I'll list this fanfiction complete. Thank you again guys! Stay tuned, for more fanfics. Ill be writing a new fanfiction called Euphoria, based on Kenny and Butters!
- rikka <3