[ behind da scenes ]

Hi everyone! Rikka here. As you may know Astounded is now completed. I see this story as my baby if I'm being honest. Astounded will forever have a place in my heart and I'll be attached to this story. Because of the support, I wanted to write a behind the scenes of writing this story.

Before I start explaining the significances in the story, I just wanted to announce that two chapters to my new fanfiction is out. The new fanfiction I'm currently writing is called Euphoria. I also just wanted to say that Euphoria will be connected to Astounded. Euphoria takes place a year later after the events in Astounded.

Now that I got the announcement out of the way, I wanted to explain some scenes in the story that has a deeper meaning, specifically to me. As a writer, I use my personal experiences, beliefs, and emotions. If I'm being honest, Tweek was heavily based on me as a person.

So first of all, Tweek's first period. If I'm being honest, Tweek's first period class is highly related to my experience in my English class. I based off Mr Altea from my English teacher. My English teacher is dear to me, she helped me cope a lot with my breakup.

In chapter seven : Lost Soulmate, Mr Altea. assigns a free write poem. The poem that Tweek wrote for his assignment, was actually one of my assignments I wrote for my English class. It was heavily based on my recent breakup as well.

In chapter nine : do you miss it, Tweek and Craig ride the Ferris wheel in the end of the chapter. I hoped people would realize that, this was a symbol. Because in the first chapter, Tweek and Craig ditched prom to go towards an abandoned Ferris Wheel. The abandoned Ferris Wheel symbolizes an ending. The new Ferris Wheel, symbolizes a new beginning.

In chapter thirteen : Fucking Cupcakes, Tweek was baking cupcakes to cope with his stress. During my post-breakup era I began to bake many sweets like cookies to cope as well.

Some songs in this story even have a meaning but some don't. Like,

In chapter three : Ten Notifications, the song i used symbolizes how Tweek felt, Butters as well in a way.

In chapter five : Cocky Af, the song I used is actually a song I use to hype myself up.

I'll be listing the songs I used, if any of you guys were wondering what songs they are haha. Think of this like an end credits scene. I just wanted to say one more time, thank you so much for reading this story. Go ahead and read Euphoria, my bunny fanfic. Maybe you'll enjoy it~

soundtrack / songs used lmao :
chapter two : 1980's horror film - the wallows
chapter three : midway - bad bad hats
chapter four : tea soaked letter - Anna burch
chapter five : cocky af - megan thee stalion
chapter seven : attention - todrick hall
chapter ten : wonderwall - oasis
chapter eleven : cant take my eyes off you - frank sinatra
chapter fourteen : stand by me - ben e. king
chapter fourteen : marry you - bruno mars