Epilogue

Today is going to be the best day of my life. Today will mark the day I will be committed to the person I have loved for the rest of my life. Today is the day, better than my own birthday.

Abi smiles at me as she finally covers my head with the veil. She hugs me tight, saying that she loves me so much, and that she's so proud of me. I tell her to be careful, the bump in her stomach might be hit somewhere. She laughs at me and says that it is stronger than it looks. She then waves good bye as she has to make sure that everything is set for my big day.

I look at myself in the mirror. I can finally say that I am very different from the person I was before. Yes, I got my heart broken for seven times, but it started and ended so fast just as the seven days of the week.

I grew up to be a strong person, happy that I didn't continue my attempt to kill myself, because by then I wouldn't experience the joy I am experiencing now.

I have experienced falling for my childhood best friend, made him jealous and fighting with him that we gave the cold shoulder to each other, but in the end, we knew we couldn't stand being forever enemies.

I have met someone in my life who made me happy, and that making him happy even before his last days in life is something that I am proud of. That for some part in my life I became someone's reason to smile even if dying was a huge reason to cry.

I have experienced being fooled by a guy to the point that I would give him my first kiss and be with him if not for my best friend.

I also have almost fallen for my best friend's enemy. We did almost everything together. I even went to prom with him, but we knew we won't work out, because graduation was the end of it. It was the expiration date of our friendship.

I have fallen completely with a person and got my heart broken for that same person. We were teased together and even spent the best days together, only that one worst day broke everything.

Not only that, I have experienced being the heartbreaker. I have used someone, played with his feelings, and broke his heart entirely, only to be slapped by the reality.

I have experienced almost everything in my life. I have fallen and fell hard with no one to catch me. I got my heart broken and broke someone's heart. I have learned from these mistakes and taught others about it.

All I knew is that there were sayings that were wrong. And that there were sayings that were proved to be true due to my experiences.

First love never dies, and it can also work out as long as you try harder, giving your all and having faith.

Now as I walk to the aisle with people around me that I knew of. People that I have been through thick and thin, bumpy and smooth roads. I smile at them as I hold on my father's arm, knowing that it would take him courage to let go of me and hand me to my groom.

I nod at Kevin, Trevor's best friend who came in behalf of Trevor, and also the guy who listened to me when I was about to give up.

I glance at Nick, the best man, and give him a huge smile, who gives me a nod in return.

I pass by my sister, who is my maid of honor instead of Abigail. She is happily married with her former dog, Troy. They used to fight so much that you need to turn up the volume of your music 'till your ear drums broke.

Abi knew of course that I would choose Alice instead of her, but she organized the whole event with his husband and my childhood best friend, Ethan. They are going to have a baby soon, and I will be the god mom.

I grin at Ethan. He just shrugs at me, because he knows what I am thinking that he is going to pay for my house soon, and forgetting the bet is something that I wouldn't do.

My dad handed me to my groom, who is smiling at me, tears forming in his eyes. The ceremony starts, vows are exchanged, and finally, we come to the point where revelations are going to appear.

The priest turns to me and asks the same question he asked my groom.

"Claire Adams, do you take Jacob Andrews as your beloved husband, for better and for worse, for richer and for poorer, in sickness and in health, 'till death do you part?"

I smile at Jake whose tears already rolls down his cheeks. I am prepared for this. I have practiced this a million times that getting this wrong is a risk I knew I wouldn't take.

"I do."

-END-