PROLOGUE

They said love conquers all, they said love will let you feel the pain both physical and emotional. But Is the pain and all of your sorrow will fade if someone helps you?

Would it be better if someone would help you? Or not because they're just making it worse ?

Meet Ella Mariano, the pure spoiled brat girl with her only brother named Klerk Mariano.

The girl who loves to hangout and doesn't cared about her studies, she only believes in her saying " I don't need to go to school anymore because I am already rich".

______________________________________

Hi mga ka Lykiss! I just wanted to say that this is my first story here and please don't judge me po. Kung may nakita man kayong mali or errors please do not jugde me too fast, I'm still working on it. Thankyouu!

This story is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and events are fictitious, unless otherwise stated. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead or actual event is purely coincidental. No parts of this story may be reproduce, distributed or transmitted in any form or by means without the prior permisson of the author.

Plagiarism is a crime punishable by law.

© All Rights Reserved 2020

MALIGAYANG PAGBABASA!