first kisses // fluff

"what do you mean you've never kissed?!"

saihara winced at akamatsu's words. "i mean.. we've done like.. cheek kisses and stuff.." saihara explained.

"that doesn't count, you f//ckin' virgin!!" iruma, akamatsu's girlfriend yelled.

"it does too!!" saihara argued. but, he somehow knew that iruma was, in a way, right.

saihara sighed. "fine. will you stop bugging me if i do it?"

"absolutely!" akamatsu beamed. "babe, record it or something! that would be so cute~!" she told iruma.

"that's weird, hun." iruma said. "you sound like a 12 year old fujoshi."

"who's a fujoshi?" shirogane jumped in.

"akamatsu." both iruma and i said.

— — —

"okay saihara. you can do this. you can do this. you can do this." saihara muttered to himself, standing outside his boyfriend's door.

he took a deep breath and knocked. the door opened almost immediately.

"heeyyy, shumai!!" ouma beamed. "what's up?"

"well... um.. can you.. come with me..?" saihara stuttered.

"of course! anything for my beloved!" ouma said.

so, saihara led ouma down the hall.

shirogane had given him advice on how to do this. she told him to bring him to the garden because it was romantic or whatever. akamatsu agreed and iruma gagged.

saihara gulped when they got outside. "i can't do this. i cant do this. i can't do this.."

"so, what did you need out here..?" ouma questioned. "oh, did you wanna do something where no one would find us? that's perverted, shumai!!" ouma laughed.

saihara gulped. "kokichi.. do you love me?"

"what..? of course i love you, shumai!! you're my favorite person in the whole wide world!!" ouma said, his eyes sparkling.

"good.. because.." saihara stopped himself. he knew he had to do something..

so he did.

he leaned down a bit and cupped ouma's cheeks, and gave him a soft kiss on the lips.

ouma was shocked, but kissed back. he stood up on his tiptoes to reach a bit better. he put his arms around the sides of shuichi's neck to pull him in closer. shuichi placed his arms around ouma's waist.

— — —

"guess we know who's topping now~" iruma said to her girlfriend. the two were looking out the window to see.

"who's creepy now?" akamatsu whisper-yelled, as she gave iruma a light swat on the head.

"wait, who? who's topping?" shirogane squealed.

"definitely saihara. hell, ouma can't even reach to kiss. what a bottom." iruma cackled as she pointed to ouma on his tiptoes.

— — —

both saihara and ouma pulled away at the same time. ouma brought his sleeve up to wipe his mouth.

"jeez shumai.. i didn't know you could be so bold.." ouma said, a little out of breath.

saihara let out a sigh of confidence. "well, get used to it." saihara smiled.

waagh sorry it's so short!! also i wanted to give kaede and miu attention bc. i luv them lol