RULES READ THEM

These are the rules for this book! It's pretty similar to the other rules but still. Read them.

1. NO. FUCKING. PEDOPHILIA.

IF YOU ASK I WILL TELL YOU NO.

JUST NO.

I HAVE MY REASONS.

2. If there is smut, than it will take more time to make, since making smuts will take a while for me. Since I am in a family where that's not exactly allowed.

3. When you DM me for a request, you need to tell me in detail what you want. I'm not that good at figuring things out, so I'll need some help.

Ex. Maybe a Yandere medic with a insecure reader, and medic doing something drastic for her love, and the reader either finding out or not?

Like that! I need things in detail. Please.

4. I know it sounds stupid and kinda weird, but I will maybe do a lot of child reader and baby reader and teen reader. I don't really do many grown up readers that's not the mercs. I'm sorry, it sound dumb, but it's true....so if you ask for someone who's gonna older than 16, than I will either not do it or I will do it and it'll take a LONG TIME.

TL:DR
I will mainly do readers under 16 since I'm not too familiar or  comfortable with doing things that involve grown-ups that aren't the mercs. Yeah.

5. My other book, Random Stuff, will be mainly new character designs and other random stuff (lol) that I'll upload. Like, small things with my OCs, small things oneshots between them. And that stuff. I'll probably make a book for just that. Maybe. I don't know yet.

I hope you guys understand the rules! And if you don't let me know! And stuffs. Heh. I hope you like it!

And if you don't than tell me what you don't like, I'll try and fix it!

And if your trying to be mean than just leave.

No haters allowed!

Hope you people like it! I hope I like it!

And I look forward to writing things related to TF2!!!!