After All This Time. (Heavy x Medic)

I moved this to this book. So please don't be mad!!

So, this was requested by my now great friend @KrhisnaPanganiban, she wanted some smuff and I will provide it!

Also if you are innocent enough to not know what smut is click off now.

(But come on this is Wattpad smut is at every corner)

Enjoy!

The battle was about to begin in two minutes, and Medic was frustrated.

"Zhis piece of scheisse! Vork, jou verdammte maschine!" Medic yelled as he tried to unjam his medi-gun.

Heavy was watching him from behind him. He didn't like seeing him upset. "What is Doktor upset for?" He asked walking up behind him and looking at the medi-gun.

"Zhis piece of scheisse von't work! And zhe battle is starting soon!" Medic yelled frustrated.

"He is like kitty that is angry." Heavy thought in his mind. He blushed a little. He should not think this way! Should he?

The truth was, he had a small crush on the Medic for a long time now, almost the moment he saw him. Heavy wanted to go express his feelings but he didn't know how to. He wasn't even sure if Medic felt the same way. Every time he tried to ask, he got flustered and ran away, leaving a very confused Medic behind.

"Engineer, come 'elp me fix zhis!" Medic yelled to the Texan. Engineer came over and helped Medic unjam the medi-gun.

Might as well try now! Heavy slowly walked over to Medic, who was now happy his medi-gun was working again.

"Medic." Heavy said bluntly. Medic looked over at him.

"Yes meine friend?" He asked Heavy. Heavy opened his only for the intercom to ruin it all.

Battle begins in thirty seconds!

Damnit! "It can wait." Heavy ran away again to grab Sasha. Why did that have to happen?! It was the perfect time!

Battle in 5...4...3...2...1!

We all ran out and began fighting. Scout was being, well, Scout. Spy and Sniper went to who knows where, and the rest of us fought as best we could.

I noticed a puny Blu Scout trying to get at Medic, and I was not happy. I pointed Sasha at him and let her fly!

Medic looked at me with gratitude in his eyes. "Zhank you!" He yelled, waving at me. In a daze I waved back.

"Hey, Heavy! The battle!" Engineer yelled at me. Oh. Right. I grabbed Sasha and started fighting more.

~Timeskip after battle cause I'm lazy~

It was after the battle, and I considered it a good time as ever. I walked over to Medic and opened my mouth, finally saying something. "Medic. We must speak."

"About vhat Misha?" He asked me. He said my name. He said my name!

"It is private. Come with me." I grabbed his hand and pulled him away from the others to a secluded area. I turned around and looked him in the eye.

"Vhat is zhe matter?" He asked, now a bit concerned. Now or never!

I held out a sunflower I had behind my back. (ANYONE GET THE REFERENCE?!) "Medic, I really like you. Please date me." I asked him while blushing like crazy.

He didn't answer for a long time. I was beginning to lose hope when I felt him take the flower from my hand. I looked at him astonished. He sniffed it deeply.

"Misha...." I waited for an answer.

"I like jou too."

Did I hear that right? "You like me?" I asked dumbly. He smiled. Not a crazy smile. A genuine smile.

"Yes! I vas waiting when jou were going to confess!" He hugged me suddenly. I hugged back.

"Heavy is happy that Doktor likes him back." I muttered in his ear. He smiled.

"Yes, and I'm happy as well." He whispered in my ear. I felt a part of me stir a little.

"So! Vhat do jou--" I cut him off by kissing him on his lips, right there. He was surprised for a minute but then kissed back.

We didn't break apart for a while. When we did we were gasping for air. Medic looked at me a bit overwhelmed.

"Misha I--" I shut him up by kissing him again. He did his best to keep up as I tried to lead us to my bedroom.

"Are ve really going to do zhis here?" He asked a bit out of breath. I looked at him.

"Only if Doktor wants to." I breathed. He put his hand on my chest.

"Zhen make it rough~"

That's the fluffy part of the chapter! Smutty parts will be in the second part. I hope you like this Krissy! And anyone else reading this!

Also, DM me for requests and stuff! If you want to.