Opposing Sides.

So this was requested by Biggestbear565. I kind of went YOLO with it since I wasn't given a lot of details, but I hope he likes it anyway. And you people too. If you don't suck it up.

(Red/Blu) Sniper was sniping the opposing team like he always does, trying to get his team to victory. When suddenly he heard something behind him. He put down his rifle and grabbed his kukri about to slice someone in half when he saw the opposing team's Spy. Also known as his boyfriend.

Spy came over and leaned on him, hugging his waist. "I hate hiding us like this." He whispered.

Sniper hugged him back. "Me too."

They had started dating a few months before, but since they were on different teams they couldn't let anyone know about their relationship. Which made dating hard to do but they made it work.

Spy looked at Sniper in the eye and smiled. Sniper was confused for a second before Spy slammed his lips onto his. Sniper's eyes widened before he kissed back passionately.

They were going at it for a while before they heard gasping. They broke away to see both Blu and Red Scout looking at them very surprised.
Before they could react Sniper shot Blu Scout with his sniper rifle and Spy shot Red Scout with his gun.

They looked back at each other. "Want to keep making out?" Sniper asked. Spy nodded and kissed him again, them both enjoying themselves.

I'M SO SORRY THIS WAS SO SHORT!!!  I HAD TO GET IT DONE TODAY OR ELSE I WOULD HAVE NEVER DONE IT!!!!

But I hope you guys enjoyed this small thing anyway! And see you in the next one.
(Please send me requests)