Unlikely love. (Scout x Pyro)

So this is a request made by NightmareReaper2723  I hope you like it and other people too.

Scout smiled as he felt the ring in his pocket. It had been a long while but he was finally ready to ask Ms Pauling the big question.

He had finally gotten a date with Ms Pauling, and he was excited and happy because he was waiting for a long time. He and Ms Pauling were so happy together. They always went on cute dates together and Ms Pauling was always making sure that Scout didn't do anything stupid in public. 

So imagine his surprise when he saw her and Medic kissing in the Medbay. 

"WHAT THE FUCK?!?" He screamed. Ms Pauling and Medic stopped and looked at Scout. Medic looked confused and Ms Pauling didn't have any emotion in her eyes except regret. 

Scout looked at them and growled. "Well forget about proposing at all!" He yelled as he threw the ring on the floor. "This is over!" He stormed out the room fuming. 

Scout ran up to the roof and yelled and punched the rooftop. He thought he and Ms Pauling were happy together! Apparently not! Damn it all! 

Pyro had noticed the noise and went to the roof, seeing Scout raging. *Hudda hudda?" He asked, confused.

Scout saw Pyro and calmed down a bit. "Oh...it's you." He said breathing heavily. 

"Hudda?" Pyro asked. 

"No, it's just…" Scout sat down and Pyro sat next to him listening. Scout sighed. "Me and Ms Pauling were dating for a while. About a month. I was going to ask her to propose but I saw her kissing the Medic in the Medbay...so.." He laughed dryly. "Guess that dream is gone."

Pyro pulled out his axe that he conveniently held. "Hudda hudda hudda?" He asked. 

Scout shook his head. "No, Pyro, you don't need to do that." 

Scout sighed. "I really thought I could get the one girl I actually wanted. Apparently not." 

He heard a clicking noise, and then someone speaking. "You'll find the Scout." 

Scout whipped around to see Pyro had taken off his mask. He was looking at Scout longingly. Before Scout could react Pyro had went over and kissed him. 

Scout was very surprised, but went with it, making the kiss deeper. 

Soon both pulled away. Pyro looked at a heavily breathing Scout. Scout looked at Pyro a bit confused. 

"I've liked you for a while. I didn't want to tell you because...well…" He gestured to his scarred face. "Look at me." 

Scout was silent for a long time. Pyro got a bit nervous but that went away when Scout kissed him again, longer this time. 

Scout pulled away and smiled. "Well, might as well give ya a chance." 

So yeah this was a bit weird for me since I've never done this ship before or heard of it but it was pretty fun! Sorry it was a bit short but I needed to make it short so I could get it done on time and not forget it. Hope you guys like it! Bye!