03|Kyoshi Warriors' Finger of Blame

᠃ ⚘᠂ ⚘ ˚ ⚘ ᠂ ⚘ ᠃

"You're not a bad person for the waysyou tried to kill your sadness

you tried to kill your sadness."
~ Via h-o-p-e-faith-love
᠃ ⚘᠂ ⚘ ˚ ⚘ ᠂ ⚘ ᠃

Akemi leaned against the metal doorframe as Iroh opened the door of Zuko's bedroom "The only reason either of you should be interrupting me, is if you have news about the Avatar." Zuko spoke, voice calm as he continued to meditate "Well, there is news, Prince Zuko, but you might not like it. Don't get too upset." Iroh muttered, holding up the scroll in his hand  "Uncle, you taught me that keeping a level head is a sign of a great leader. Now, whatever you have to say, I'm sure I can take it." Zuko replied monotonously and Akemi smirked, no way would he remain calm.

"Okay then." Iroh murmured as he tugged on his beard, glancing at Akemi "We have no idea where he is." The flames of the candles grew and brushed the ceiling. Lazily, Akemi waved a hand to keep the flames away from Iroh and herself "What!?" Zuko jumped to his feet as Iroh pulled out a fan and used it to cool himself down "Oh yes Zuzu, we can really see you're calm." Akemi snickered as Zuko glared at her "You really should open a window in here." Iroh said.

"Give me the map!" Zuko snatched the map from Iroh and unrolled it "Well, there have been multiple sightings of the Avatar, but he is impossible to track down." Iroh explained as Akemi peered at the map "How am I going to find him, Uncle? He is clearly a master of evasive maneuvering." Zuko groaned desperately "Or he's a child who has no idea where he's going." Akemi smirked as Zuko turned to glare up at her "This isn't the time to be joking!"

◇◆◈◆◇

"You three have some explaining to do." The old man pointed at Sokka, Katara and Aang who were tied to a pole "And if you don't answer all our questions, we're throwing you back in the water with Unagi." The girl glared at the trio, her golden headpiece reflecting the sun "Show yourselves, cowards!" Sokka shouted, struggling against his bonds. His blindfold was pulled off of his face and revealed five girls in green kimonos with delicate painted faces "Who are you? Where are the men who ambushed us?" Sokka glared at the girls.

"There were no men. We ambushed you. Now tell us, who are you and what are you doing here?" Spoke the leader of the girls "Wait a second, there's no way that a bunch of girls took us down." Sokka mocked, cueing the leader to grab his collar harshly "A bunch of girls, huh? Unagi is gonna eat well tonight." Her blue eyes glared at Sokka's own blue eyes "No, don't hurt him! He didn't mean it. My brother is just an idiot sometimes." Katara pleaded and the leader let go of Sokka, but still glared at him "It's my fault. I'm sorry we came here. I wanted to ride the elephant koi." Aang whimpered as the three teenagers looked at him

"How do we know you're not Fire Nation spies? Kyoshi stayed out of the war so far. And we intend to keep it that way!" The old man spoke again, pointing at the trio "This island is named for Kyoshi? I know Kyoshi!" Aang glowed up as the leader and the old man shared a glance "Ha! How could you possibly know her?" The old man fake laughed "Avatar Kyoshi was born here four hundred years ago. She's been dead for centuries."