Chapter 71

Later that day, after Erin told Jay everything, moving the body, were they dumped it, how they moved it, that she asked Olinsky for help

Later that day, after Erin told Jay everything, moving the body, were they dumped it, how they moved it, that she asked Olinsky for help. Everything.

"Okay we have to go talk to Voight, he obviously doesn't know yet otherwise someone would have already come in here and taken him down to the ivory tower to talk to him" Jay said quietly to Erin in the locker room.

Just as they entered the bullpen, to detectives from the ivory tower came up and walked over to Alvin to ask him to go with them. Everyone looked confused and Erin especially looked like she was going to pass out, doing what she done was something in favour to Voight after helping her all those year's, but she has a family now. Children. She couldn't go to jail for this.

After everyone's confusion while Alvin was getting walked out of the district, Jay and Erin walked into Voight's office. Jay shutting the door behind them, Voight immediately knew something was up.

"Voight, they found binghams body." Jay said.

Voight looked at Erin who had worry written all over her face and then back at Jay.

"Okay, look we don't know why they took Alvin. Could be nothing, we just have to wait it out." Voight said trying to stay calm.

"Wait it out!" Jay started to raise his voice but Erin gentle pushed her hand on his back urging him to stop, she didn't want people to know what was going on. "Erin told me everything, she can't go down for this! We have a family now."

"No one is going down for anything, if someone is to blame here it's me. When it comes to the crunch I will turn myself in if I have too."

............................

The next morning, Alvin and Hank met up, Alvin filled Voight in with what they had said to him. They found a hair from Alvin on the body.

"Look I knew what I was getting into when I helped Erin move that body." Alvin said sipping on his morning coffee.

"Al I'm not letting anyone go down for this, I will turn myself in."

Al interrupted him "Only when it's time."

Voight nodded and handed him a envelope that had a suspect that they could pin this all on, he had broken into Alvins car the night they had moved the body.

......................

Later that morning, Jay stopped Hank in the car park. Hank was trying to convince Jay to just stay out of it and keep his cool.

"Jay, it's getting handled. They found a hair from Al on the body, so we are trying to figure something out."

Jay shocked, grabbed Hanks arm "Hank you have to tell me what's going on here, so I can help you."

Hank rested his hands on Jays shoulders "Jay too many people are already involved, you can't be. One day this unit will be yours, do the right thing."