The other guards

(Artwork done by me ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ)

You stepped out of the back door, taking in a deep breath of the crisp and cold autumn air. Stepping down off the back steps, you made your way along the side of the house to the driveway. Feet crunching beneath the dead leaves that were scattered about on the ground, getting into your  1991 black Honda Accord, Putting the car in reverse, you backed out of the driveway and began making your way down the road.

"I wonder what the other guards will be like."
Your thought to yourself. "Who knows, maybe I'll even know one of them. It's not like this town is really that big anyway."
Your mind trailed off as you drove down the long stretch of country road that lead to Fazbear's, thinking back to the interview with Mr Afton and that odd drawing you saw on the wall of that black and white animatronic.
"Now that  I think about it, that name sounds kind of familiar.. Afton.. William Afton." You bounced the name around in your head a few times, trying to pinpoint where you had heard that name before but without any luck. Your mind then went back to the drawing on the wall. "Maybe I can get a chance at some point to see that animatronic. I could probably sneak off to go see it after I finish changing into my uniform." You thought about it for a bit, then made a mental note about it to keep that in mind after they get there.

A few minutes later, you pulled up to Freddy's. You  never realized how big the building was, it almost looked kind of ominous at night. Wanting to keep your promise to Mr Afton,
you checked the time on the clock.
"8:57 pm, perfect."

Looking up from the clock, your eyes directed to 4 figures standing by the front door.
"That must be them!" You thought as you jumped out of the car, almost giddy at the thought of meeting your new coworkers. As you made way closer to the building, the figures started to become clearer. One of them was Mr Afton, however he wasn't wearing the guard uniform they saw him in last. Instead he was wearing a white button down shirt with tan dress pants, suspenders and a tan suit jacket hanging over his arm.

"That certainly makes him look more professional." You thought. Eyes drifting over to the next man, you examined him as well. He was tall, maybe 6 feet or so. He had short, light brown hair with a goatee. Like Mr Afton, he looked very tired. He was smoking, something you weren't particularly fond of. He, along with the other guards wore a purple shirt with a yellow badge along with a hat that said "security" in big black letters along with black pants. Standing next to him was a short and skinnier boy, closer to your age, perhaps about 18 or 19. He had longer blond curly hair which poked out from under his hat and over his quite large glasses. Finally, standing next to him in the far right was one last guard. This one had red hair that swooped over his forehead rather impressively. It looked like it took him a while to style it. Over his uniform he wore a large grey sweater with stains in a few different areas and a few rips here and there.

"Y/N! So nice to see you again!" Mr Afton said, smiling as you reached to front door.
"Same to you Mr Afton." You said, returning the smile.
"I suppose I should introduce you to the other guards. That tall one there is Mike, blondie over there is Jeremy and the one in the end is Fritz." You look over at them as they all smile and greet you. After a few minutes of awkward introductions Mr Afton excuses himself and begins to leave before stopping and turning back around.

"Sorry, Y/N, I almost forgot to give you your uniform!" Mr Afton retrieves a purple uniform just like the others from under his coat.
"I really should be getting home now, but remember to give Y/N a quick tour of the place. Schmidt, you're in charge. Make sure these two don't get into any sort of trouble, alright?" Mr Afton gestures to Fritz and Jeremy.
"Yessir." Mike responded "Ill be sure to keep an eye on them."

"Perfect, thank you, I'll be going now, goodnight everyone." You all say quick goodbyes to your boss as he disappears around to corner. Mike reached into his pocket and pulls out a small key ring and looks over at you. "Might as well start with the tour, let's get a move on, I don't wanna waste any time."

~~~~~~
I'll be sure to get chapter 3 out tomorrow! Have a good day!
~~~~~~