Music

"Let's get the hell out of here, I wanna go home." You both giggled a little bit as you helped Jeremy to his feet. "Oh gosh, Y/N you're still bleeding!" You looked down at your shirt. He was correct, you were still bleeding. The once dark purple shirt you were wearing just 10 minutes ago was now soaked in blood from the shoulders almost all the was down to your waist.

"Yeah, I guess I am.." it suddenly hit you how light headed you were.

"I think we should go to the hospital." Jeremy said, gesturing to your shoulders and over to Mike and Fritz, who were still lying on the ground.

"That's probably a good idea." You said, running your fingers over the holes in your shirt. You both made you way over to your unconscious friends. Jeremy kneeled down next to Mike and shook his shoulder a little bit.
"Mike..? Hey, Mike c'mon, wake up. We need to get out of here." All Jeremy got as a response was a small grunt from Mike as he stirred slightly.

"Mmm.. just- 5 more minutes.." you leaned over him, and slapped him lightly on the cheek. When that didn't work, you ended up slapping him straight across the face.

"Ahhh..! Dude! Was that really necessary?!"
"Good, you're awake." Jeremy said, completely ignoring Mike's protesting as to how you woke him up. "We need to go to the hospital. Y/N is still bleeding and we don't know if either you or Fritz have suffered any sort of head injury."

"Oh.." he paused for a second "Yeah, let's go. I don't want to be here anymore anyway." He stood up, grabbing onto the table for support before he regained his balance.

"Jere, can you help me get Fritz up?"

"Sure."

After successfully managing to wake Fritz, you all slowly made your way to the front door and back outside. It was a lot colder than before, but the crisp air felt refreshing as you breathed it in. Compared to the hot and damp air in the pizzeria, fresh air felt like heaven.

It took a few minutes of discussion but you all agreed that the most reasonable thing to do in this situation would be for you all to go in one car to the hospital and have Jeremy drive, since he was the only one who seemed up to it. Mike and Fritz sat in the back while you sat in the passenger seat. Most of the ride was spent in silence as you all made your way down the long stretch of country road to the hospital.

The slowly rising sun shone golden yellow beams of light across the open plains of grass and harvested farmland, reflecting off of the dew. Brilliant yellows, pinks, and purple put a tint on the few clouds that were scattered across the sky.

Around 15 minutes later, you arrived at the hospital. Jeremy pulled the car into the closest spot he could find and everyone filed out of the car and walked to the front door.

The receptionist was taken aback at first at how beaten up you and your newly found friends were, bit quickly got you all the attention you needed. According to the doctor you saw, it was "Just some nasty scratches. You won't need any stitches or anything like that, so don't worry. I'll get a nurse to wrap your shoulders up in some bandages and you'll be all set to go."
For some reason he didn't question what on earth had given you you're "nasty scratches" but it was probably best he didn't anyway.

Mike and Fritz had just suffered some bad bruising on their backs and Mike had a mild concussion, so nothing to incredibly serious. It could have been much worse anyway. The doctor that Mike had seen had also told him to "Take some time off of work, okay? It'll be little while before everything is completely back to normal so you have to take it easy."

You ended up leaving with some painkillers, a roll of gauze, medical tape, and a new shirt as your old one was in dire need of replacement.
By the time you left and all made it back to the pizzeria to get your own cars back it was about 10 am.