Let's just hope this goes well

(Artwork done by me ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ)

Mike tossed away his cigarette and unlocked the doors. Stepping into the pizzeria, you get a small chill up your spine. It was a lot colder and a lot darker than you were imagining it to be. Mike flipped on a flashlight and shone it around the large room. Looking to your left you saw them, the toy animatronics. Freddy was standing in the middle of the stage, his glassy blue eyes reflecting the light of the flashlight. His mouth was open, revealing a set of square teeth lining the inside of his mouth. Looking up, his black top hat with a red stripe caught your attention, bringing up a memory long forgotten of one Halloween where you wanted to dress up as Freddy and threw a huge fit when you insisted that "Freddy didn't have a red stripe on his hat!

Sighing quietly to yourself, your eyes trailed further down to his hands. His right hand held a microphone while the other was positioned in a friendly looking wave.
To the right of Freddy was Bonnie. His head was tilted slightly to the left.
"Almost looks like he's watching us" Y/N thought, their mind trailing back to the interview with Mr Afton.

"Wait, was he Looking at us..?" Looking back over to Bonnie, his head had..moved?
"What? No, that can't be right, I swear he was looking.."

"Y/N!" Jeremy called back "Come on, we can come back to look at them later, we need to get a move on."

"O-ok" you stuttered back.
"That couldn't have been right. I know he was looking at us. There's no way I could have seen it wrong, the light was right on him." You quickened your pace slightly to catch up with the others. Glancing back just one more time to see Bonnies head still facing straight on, still staring blankly off into the distance like the others and still holding that classic red guitar. Chica's hand was perched on her hip while the other was holding a plate with a cupcake on it. You never liked the fact that the cupcake had eyes, it always kind of freaked you out.

Looking around the room brought back more memories. It had been a number of years since you had a birthday party here. All the memories of the many birthdays you had here seemed to almost blend into one. It was always too loud, with the speakers blaring music that always seemed to grate against your eardrums. Children were laughing, some were screaming while playing tag with friends, and others were crying as another child had just blown out their  birthday cake candles for them.

There were a lot of lights too, bright reds, blues and yellows bathed the stage in colour. Glitter, hats and lost toys always littered the ground. Never to be cleaned, picked up or found again. The prize corner was run by a very exhausted looking woman who always seemed like she never wanted to be there. Passing out plushies for tickets won from arcade machines and games. The smell of freshly cooked pizza always filled the air, the scent wafting from the kitchen across the main party room.

"Yo Y/N, you wanna see the kitchen?" Asked Fritz.

"Well that was perfectly timed" you thought to yourself.

"Uhh yeah sure." You never had actually been inside the kitchen before, only ever hearing the loud laughter and chatter from the cooks inside and smelling the cooking pizzas in the ovens.
"Oh I hope they left us something to eat this time." Fritz said, reaching down to his stomach "I'm starved."

"W-well considering it's Y/N's first day I would assume they would leave us some pizza." Jeremy chimed in just as Mike pushed open the two large double doors.

The light of the flashlight lighting up the room, you saw it was smaller than you would have thought the kitchen to be. In your six-year-old mind you would have thought the kitchen would have looked like something out of a movie. The walls were not lined with stoves and ovens, there weren't pots and pans hanging from racks on the ceiling, and the tile floor didn't even continue into the kitchen. Instead, the floor dropped down a few centimetres and turned into a smooth, grey floor with a few stains here and there. There were at most, maybe 6 or so stoves.