Introduction

It has been just Peyton Smith and her mom for almost 4 years. Her mom surprises her with a trip to Hawaii! The catch? Peyton's mom doesn't have enough money to bring both of them. She's moving out there for business.

Peyton must now live at her mom's best friend's house, Brenda Taylor, for as long as it takes for Peyton's mom to make money to send Peyton out to Hawaii. Can you guess who else lives there? Brenda's kids. Cody, Ryan, Tyler, Lucas, Matthew, and Lilly.

Wait, how could we forget Max? Max Taylor is the school's Golden Boy. A and B student. The nicest kid in school. Everyone knows him and he knows everyone. Super cute and sweet. But what made him the school's Golden Boy?

One more thing, something happens in this journey which causes a big problem to occur. When Peyton thought everything in her past was going to stay in the past, it returns with more problems than ever.

What happens? What problem occurs? What in Peyton's past returns? Does Peyton find out Max's secrets? Or will Max always be one big, giant secret to Peyton?

Join Peyton's journey in Living With The Taylor's!

This book will have you questioning a lot of things. Don't worry, all the questions will be answered in due-time.

This book will most likely update on Fridays. If I do not update on a Friday, I was either busy or not completely finished with the next chapter.

Anywho, please comment and tell me what you think! I love hearing feedback so I know what to improve on! I hope you enjoy this book!

The first chapter of this book will be published on Friday, June 26, 2020.