Chapter 5: Nothing

George's POV

I didn't move a single muscle. I felt like my heart stopped beating and my lungs stopped breathing. Heck, I felt my whole world stop and just focused on Dream who was just mere inches away from my face.

Every millisecond that passed, my cheeks grew more redder and hotter. If he keeps this up for longer than a minute, I might burn myself in the process.

"D-Dream, what are you d-doing?" I stammered, trying not to meet his beautiful emerald green eyes.

"George?" He said softly, his voice a little raspy and deep.

"Dream.." I hesitantly met his gaze, a soft longing in his green orbs.

Before I muttered another word, he let go of my hands and sat up on his bed, anxiously running both of his hands through his dirty blonde strands.

"I'm sorry, I thought it was someone dangerous." He sighed, trying to laugh it off.

"I-It's okay." I chuckled weakly. "I was just waking you up because Bad sensed danger." I changed the topic, don't want the situation to get more awkward.

"Danger?"

"Yeah."

"Danger about what?"

"Us in danger."

Dream solemnly nodded and stood up. "I see. Well it's about time we get to the bottom of this mystery."

"Yeah." I replied, sitting up on his bed.

Without warning, Dream took his shirt off, revealing his chest and abs in full display. He threw the used shirt in the laundry basket and retrieved a new one from his open luggage. The way his muscles flexed with his every move looked so mesmerizing.

Luckily, it was dark where I was sitting, he couldn't see my ripe tomato cheeks.

"Why am I acting like I've never seen a man change before?" I sighed to myself, trying not to stare at Dream changing and just fidgeted with the hem of my shirt. "Why do I feel stupid imaginary knots in my stomach?" I internally scolded myself.

"You coming or not?" Dream's voice echoed through the suite and it made me flinch a little.

"Right behind you." I said, putting my glasses on, trying to remain as calm and collected as possible.

And let's act like that never happened.

♡★♔♚♚♔★♡

Dream's POV

The night was quiet. The suite serene. With the occasional sound of water from the automatic watering devices and Sergio's soft breathing.

But deep in my slumber, I could feel a presence in my suite. I tried to ignore it. It must be nothing.

"...intruding your suite..." I heard a soft voice whisper.

Intruding? My suite? It must be a voice in my head. I'm not so sure.

"I'm so sorry..." The same voice whispered again.

Seconds later, I felt a touch on my hand and I jolted awake. I saw a silhouette looming over me. I couldn't see, my vision still blurry.

As an instinct, I grabbed the silhouette's hands and pulled it into the bed.

"Dream what--" The silhouette yelped. As fast as I could, I pinned the silhouette to the bed, making sure it couldn't move.

"D-Dream, what are you d-doing?" A familiar voice said and the soft moonlight shone on the silhouette revealing the ever familiar boy with chocolate brown hair and his soft brown eyes.