Chapter 01

"Jihun-ah, are you getting prepared?"

Seokjin asked slowly opening the door on his son's room. They are planning to visit Jungkook's photoshoot today and plans to eat lunch together. Its a photoshoot about the business person of the year.

When Seokjin peaked his head inside the room, a heavy sigh left his mouth when he saw Jihun reading instead of getting dressed. His socks is hanging on his other feet, his shirt is not properly buttoned, and he is still on his pajamas.

"Looks like you need help." Seokjin muttered and walks inside.

Jihun noticed him and immadiately hide the book he is holding. Which is already too late because Seokjin already saw what he did. He looked down as Seokjin took his outfit.

"Didi is already waiting for us. Don't you miss him?" Seokjin said caressing Jihun's hair.

"I miss didi vewy munch." Jihun shortly replied, slowly nodding his head.

A smile formed Seokjin's mouth and startes dressing him up. Jihun had a tantrum when Jungkook took his leave earlier and he has a hard time calming him down. Thats why they planned to visit him.

"I will give you lots of banana milk if you behave okay?" Seokjin said buttoning Jihun's blouse.

His face immadiately lit up when he heard his favorite drink being mentioned by his appa. Jihun loves banana milk more than anything. He is very much like Jungkook who loves it so much.

"I wamt Banamik! Me me!" Jihun clenched into Seokjin's shirt making him chuckle.

"Alright alright. We should get going. Uncle Yoongi is waiting for us outside." Seokjin replied picking up Jihun on his arms before walking outside.

Taking careful steps down the stairs, Seokjin saw Yoongi already waiting for them. He is bringing the lunch Seokjin have prepared for all of them. Jihun also got excited when he saw Yoongi because he is his favorite.

"Yoongo!" Jihun giggled pointing at Yoongi.

"Its Yoongi for a million time, Jihun-ah." Yoongi replied patting the childs head. "The driver is already waiting for us." He continued as Seokjin nods.

All of them went out the penthouse and starts walking towards the halls. The workers always greets Seokjin and some of them calls over Jihun. Jihun being shy, always hides and burries his face on Seokjin's chest.

The van is already waiting on the entrance of the resort. They got inside and the driver greeted them. Seokjin then place Jihun beside him and buckled his seatbelt. After that, just as Seokjin promised, he hands him a banana milk making Jihun's face lit up.

"How come he is the exact replica of Jungkook? Banana milk addicts." Yoongi said, peaking from the front seat.

"Shut up Yoongi, its really cute admit it." Seokjin chuckled, taking his phone out.