Chapter 02

Jungkook is on the dressing room taking a break from his photoshoot

Jungkook is on the dressing room taking a break from his photoshoot. The makeup artist retouched his makeup and prepared the next outfit.

As he is taking a break, he can already here the running footsteps towards the room and he can already tell who it is. Jihun's excited squeals echoed throught the set.

Earlier, Jihun got into a tantrum when he tried to leave the house. Good thing Seokjin have calmed him down and Jihun fell asleep. Without Seokjin, he can't probably attend the photoshoot.

A knock was heard on the door and Jungkook's lips curved into a smile. He can also hear the faint voice of Seokjin telling him to wait and he will open the door.

The door slowly creaks making Jungkook turn his head to anticipate his son. He saw the smile of Seokjin, who is holding the door and later on Jihun's head poked out. His doe eyes searched around the room before it hatched to Jungkook.

"Didi!" Jihun's face lit up as he runs towards Jungkook.

As for Jungkook, he immadiately opened his arms to pick his son up. He puts him down his lap before kissing his forehead.

"How are you young man?" Jungkook messed his hair up making Jihun giggle loud.

Seokjin and Yoongi then entered the room and closed the door behind them. Seokjin can feel Jungkook's eyes  trail him as he took a seat on the sofa. He looked over Jungkook before looking away.

"Jihun is vewy good didi! Im vewy behave." Jihun cuddled on Jungkook and clings more to him.

"Is that so? Thats good then." Jungkook chuckled before putting him down, "And you smell banamik." He continued.

"I made a promise to gave him if he behaves and luckily he did." Seokjin replied taking out the lunch they bring.

"Jihun you must come here. Didi is still busy." Seokjin said before standing up and taking Jihun out from Jungkook's arms.

The stylist continued the makeover on Jungkook while Seokjin prepared the lunch. Yoongi is busy on a phone call and Jihun went back to reading his books. The staff also recieved lunch from Seokjin since he did many of it.

"We should pay Hoseok a visit at the hospital later don't you think?" Yoongi said shoving a food on his mouth.

"That's right. He must've feel very lonely in there." Seokjin continued, glancing over Jihun, "Jihun honey, please eat your vegies."

"Jihun eat your vegies." Jungkook sigh looking over Jihun.

"Dun wanna." Jihun shakes his head from side-to-side before putting the spoon down.

"If you won't, Uncle Yoongo will take all your teeth do you want that?" Jungkook said, pointing a spoon at him.

Yoongi who heard the sentence stopped eating and looked over Jungkook, then Jihun who is in verge of crying. Jihun pouts and starts eating his vegetables.

"Why do you keep making me the scary person?" Yoongi sigh shaking his head.

Seokjin just chuckled at the sight and continues eating his food. Jungkook is really an expert when it comes into scaring Jihun, but sometimes he is the first one to spoil Jihun.

"Because you are one." Seokjin replied shortly.

-------

Okay so first of all thank you for the 300 followers! Let me clean yall feet please you deserve it and I dONT

-🍑