Chapter 04

Taehyung traced them as they went inside the elevator

Taehyung traced them as they went inside the elevator. As what he noticed, Seokjin is with Yoongi just the three of them at least. He can feel his heart clenched when he saw how happy Seokjin is with that child.

All the hard work he put towards Jimin suddenly vanished when he saw that child. The worst part about it is that the child look exactly as Jungkook, its already so obvious.

If Seokjin can be bear a child, could it be...

'No...thats impossible.' Taehyung laughs in disbelief as he walks towards his office.

He is not sure yet why they are at the hospital. They must be visiting someone close to them. The face of Seokjin can't leave his mind the whole day and its bothering him. Its making him nervous to see the results waiting at the mansion.

"Dr. Kim? Are you alright?" One of the nurses asked.

Taehyung immadiately looked up to her before smiling, "Yes, im sorry for spacing out." He replied.

"Mr. Jimin already left earlier. He wants me to tell you." The nurse said.

"I will be going home shortly too." Taehyung said picking up his things.

The sun is already setting, which means Taehyung's time is almost finished. They don't usually go home together with Jimin because of their problems. Somehow Jimin is very different from when he first meet him. Regardless the fact that Jungkook took his work down.

Driving towards the mansion, his heart is keeping a fast pace. How he wish he didn't see Seokjin and his child today. The results on the test will bring him hard and make his parents dissapointed.

Taehyung opened the mansion entrance to find Jimin playing with his phone at the couch. This made him roll his eyes as Jimin noticed him and puts his phone down.

His husband hasn't been a contribute to him ever since. When he was with Seokjin, he is always hardworking and stays up on his office, meanwhile Jimin is being lazy and doesn't even know how to cook.

"You're home early, love." Jimin said wrapping his arms around Taehyung who remains silent.

"Is something wrong?" Jimin asked.

"Have you checked the biopsy?" Taehyung raised a brow.

This made Jimin looked shocked and nervous. Its like he knew about it and keeps on hiding about it and knowing Taehyung, he doesn't like liars especially when its his husband.

Taehyung didn't think twice and shove Jimin away as he walk towards the staircase. His on his way to check the test even if its making him nervous.

"W-wait Tae..." Jimin stutter as he followed Taehyung from behind.

Before Taehyung could open the door, Jimim blocked the entrance making him halt. He looks at Jimin with full annoyance and anger as he sighs.

"Its negative, I swear! There's no need for you to--"

"I saw Seokjin with his child today Jimin!" Taehyung yelled in full anger.

Jimin froze when he heard what he said. His face is very surprised his body went full numb, but at the same time he is scared when Taehyung gets angry. He is just a different person.

"You said you could give me an heir!" Taehyung clenched Jimin's shoulder's making him squeal.

"Why didn't you tell me I can't bear one Jimin?!" Taehyung continued, tears streamed down his cheeks.

"Is that it? Are you only using me, Tae?" Jimin replied, his eyes also in tears.

"I leave Seokjin because I thought he is the problem I can't bear an heir." Taehyung continued.

Taehyung then move Jimin away as he opened the door towards his office where the results wait. He shove his bag towards the couch as he opened the cabinet on his desk.

Grabbing the white envelope, he rip it open and opens the result. His eyes then widen on what is writen, which he did not expect at all. Because of the shock, he slumped down his swivel chair.

Jimin then slowly stepped inside his office, tears are running down his cheeks as he sobbed loudly. Taehyung then faced him.

"Thats right. Its me who can't bear one." Jimin bit his lower lip.

"But why did Jin?" Taehyung asked.

"You also have a low sperm count Tae." Jimin replied looking down.

"Why didn't you tell me about this? Me and Seokjin could've adopt." Taehyung asked raising the envelope.

"Why?!" He yelled once again.

"I-im sorry okay? I don't want you to leave me!" Jimin yelled in reply.

At this point, Taehyung is far more disappointed than Jimin rather than anyone else. If he really didn't want Taehyung to leave him, he wouldn't lie. He lost Seokjin because he thought its him who can't bear one. Regret is eating him alove right now.

"Leave." Taehyung said coldly looking away.

Jimin doesn't want too but because of what he did, he fully understands the disappointment. At the same time, anger rushed at him thinking about Seokjin. He hates it when Taehyung is still all over his ex.

"You better watch out, Kim Seokjin." Jimin muttered as he closed the door behind him.