Chapter 03

The lunch went well and Yoongi started cleaning up

The lunch went well and Yoongi started cleaning up. Seokjin and Yoongi also have decided to pay Hoseok a visit on the hospital since he is admitted to prepare for birth.

Taking a leave, Seokjin took Jihun on his arms before walking towards Jungkook. Yoongi already went out the building to wait for the van.

Jihun was once again in verge of crying when Jungkook starts playing with him, making Jihun show his bunny teeth.

"We will be leaving now." Seokjin said with a smile.

"I will follow at the hospital later." Jungkook pulled Seokjin and gave him a peck on the lips.

"And don't worry didi will pick you up later." Jungkook continued leaning to Jihun and gaving him a kiss on the cheek making Jihun giggle and nod.

Seokjin have also bid farewell for the staff and gave a bow at them for the hardwork. The staff also waves goodbye to Jihun who waves back at them.

The walk towards the parking area is faster than they expected. They tried to avoid the media waiting on the reception and went straight to the parking lot. Seokjin can see Yoongi waiting inside the van as he and Jihun follows inside.

He place Jihun on the seat and buckles his seatbelt once again. Yoongi is on his phone in the passengers seat waiting for the vehicle to start.

"Have Hoseok told you which hospital?" Seokjin asked.

"Well he send a location and its a private hospital." Yoongi replied scrolling down his phone.

Yoongi then showed it to the driver and the vehicle starts moving. Seokjin can already tell that Jihun is excited on seeing Yejoon. He loves playing and taking care of Yejoon so much.

Namjoon always takes Yejoon with him on the penthouse sometimes whenever he pays a visit to Jungkook. Hoseok has been weak ever since his second pregnancy thats why Namjoon has been taking care of Yejoon. Jihun likes teaching him many things and its really cute.

Once they arrived at the private hospital, Jihun is already jumping in excitement. The van parked outside on the entrance and they started walking out. Seokjin took Jihun on his hand as they were following Yoongi who knows where Hoseok's room is.

Many people noticed Seokjin as they were walking on the lobby. Some of them took pictures of him but most of them awed on Jihun cutely holding Seokjin's hand.

A nurse then calls out Jihuns name and shows a lollipop at him. Jihuns eyes sparkles when he saw the candy. He looks over to Seokjin for allroval which Seokjin agrees and runs over to get it from the nurse. Seokjin just smiles and told him to hurry.

Seokjin kneeled down and opened the lollipop on Jihun's hands before handing it to him. A smile formed Jihun's mouth as he starts to nibble on the lollipop while holding Seokjins hands.

"That will be your last sweet for today." Seokjin said as Jihun nods.

"Its in 7th floor...room 305." Yoongi mumbled, staring on his phone. Seokjin just nods as they walk towards the elevator.

------

Taehyung is on his normal work on the hospital. To check the patient and give them the medicine. Jimin starts being his secretary and assigns patient on him which is more like assigning more work and pain.

They have been married after a year of divorce with Seokjin. He is startin to love Jimin even though his parents doesn't like him.

Checking some new patients, Taehyung walk towards the lobby to talk to the nurses on the reception area. Bringing his writing pad on his hand, he greeted some patient on his way.

"Do I have any new patient today?" Taehyung asked, resting his arms on the desk.

"Please wait Dr. Kim, I will check it." A nurse smiles before leaving to check some files.

Taehyung nods while adjusting his glasses, he sigh as his eyes wanders around the lobby. A smile left his mouth when he saw a child running over to the nurse to get a lollipop.

He really wants a child and Jimin can't also give him one. They have been trying for it on their first week in marriage but then it didn't work. Thats why both of them took a semen analysis test last week. The results are out but they got no time to check it.

Taehyung can tell the difference between Jimin and Seokjin. Jimin likes using his money to buy designer clothes and expensive things, yet Seokjin, is the most humble being and kind hearted person he met. But he can't do anything about it anymore. Its been seven years but Seokjin has a special place on his heart.

His eyes followed the child as he runs back to someone. Probably its his father who is already croutching.

But what he saw made his smile dropped into a bitter one. He can feel a chill on his spine when he clearly saw the face of the person who looks so happy while talking to the child.

Taehyung swallowed a lump on his throat, while looking at the person. He could be wrong but he's not. Its like the taste of the bitter guilt is something now what he expected as he narrowed his eyes on him.

"Kim Seokjin?" He muttered under his breath.

-----

We're saying "Good thing and finally a happy ending"

Drama: Allow me to introduce myself once again