Chapter 05

Seokjin opened his eyes in the middle of the night

Seokjin opened his eyes in the middle of the night. An insinct won't let him sleep and something is bothering him. He can feel Ji-hun waking up and he can't sleel with it.

Glancing beside him, is Jungkook facing his back towards him. His face went red when he saw Jungkook's back full of scratches on what happend between them earlier. Seokjin shook his head as he sit on his bed and slowly poked Jungkook.

"Kookie..." Seokjin said softly.

Jungkook groaned and looks over Seokjin, his eyes half open. Whenever its about their child, Seokjin won't hesitate to wake Jungkook up before going towards Ji-hun.

"What is it?" Jungkook replied in a sleepy tone as he sits beside Seokjin.

The stinging pain behind his back made him flinch as he sits. Seokjin chuckled but at the same time feels bad for his husband. Its really a good thing Ji-hun didn't wake up much earlier when they did it.

"Ah my back stings." Jungkook said with sigh trying to look.

Seokjin shook his head softly and traced the scratches on his back, "Im so sorry for this." He said before giving it a peck.

"But, can you please check on Ji-hun? I think he's awake." Seokjin continued.

Jungkook agreed and gets off the bed as he picks up a shirt and wore it. He then went out and walks towards the opposite room, which is Ji-hun's. Trying to be silent as possible, Jungkook slowly opened the door towards his room.

When he entered it, he got greeted by Ji-hun who is looking outside the glass window. A sigh left Jungkook's mouth as he walk towards him and crouched down.

"Why are you still awake baby?" Jungkook asked facing Ji-hun.

"Hunnie can't sleep, didi." Ji-hun replied clenching on his bunny stuffed toy.

Jungkook smiled and sits on the corner of the bed, "Do you want didi to sing for you?" He said softly.

Ji-hun's face immadiately lights up when Jungkook said it. He really likes his fathers soothing voice that puts him to sleep. Seokjin usually sings to him but its really rare for Jungkook to sing him a lullaby and he missed.

"I wanna!" Ji-hun replied with a cheerful voice.

Jungkook chuckled and tucked Ji-hun once again on his bed. He moved him aside as he lay beside him, gently caressing his hair. Ji-hun slowly closed his eyes when Jungkook started humming.

Thinking about Ji-hun, the first song that can come up is "Euphoria." Its a song he created and somehow just made sense for him that he is the cause of it.

Whenever Seokjin is with him, he always sings "Autumn outside the post office" as the lullaby. Ji-hun is a big fan of them singing for him and they can guarantee he fells asleep quickly.

Its been a minute since Jungkook started humming and singing. Ji-hun did fell asleep quickly while smiling and Jungkook is relieved about it.

"Take my hands now, you are the cause of my euphoria~"

Just as Jungkook finished the last line, he can already feel the soft snores of Ji-hun. This made him smile as he leaned and kissed his forehead.

Seokjin softly knocked on the door frame while leaning on it as he crossed his arms.. He went to check for his family and he is relieved Jungkook made Ji-hun fall asleep.

Jungkook slowly slid out of his son's bed and covers him with sheets before walking towards Seokjin.

"I thought you're already asleep." Jungkook said.

"I woke up by your voice." Seokjin wrapped his arms around Jungkook, "It's beautiful." He said.

Jungkook gladly accepts, "You're beautiful." He replied dragging Seokjin out of the room and closing the door behind him.