ratatouille ~ [ hugbox ]

[ requested by: CHROS_NOMSWORTH ; i hope this is good, and i'm sorry this came out so late. ]

"this is the best movie in existence!" i exclaim as the intro rolls in for ratatouille.

"you really think so?" noah asks.

"oh, i KNOW so!" he laughs as he throws the blankets at the bed, hitting me in the process. "noah watch out! i could've DIED!"

"by.. blankets?" he questions. i nod, "you never know..." noah laughs as he walks into the kitchen, "WHAT SNACKS DO YOU WANT?"

"SURPRISE ME!"

he came back with a variety of snacks and drinks, placing some on the floor and nightstand. he plops down next to me and grabs a blanket.

i turn to him and wrap my arms and legs around him, basically acting like a koala bear. he laughs and hugs me back. "you're so warm." i mutter.

"is this the only reason you're on me?" i hum in response. "wow, i feel used!" he tries to mimic the sounds of crying but fails to do so since i laugh at his attempt to make me feel bad.

"nice try.. HAHAHA!" i laugh quite loudly once i look at the screen.

"what the fuck? are you okay?" noah asks as he chuckles nervously.

"I AM SO SORRY BUT," i start to say as a wheeze interrupts me, "I FIND THAT SCENE TO BE SO FUNNY!!"

"what the fuck are you talking about?!" noah starts to laugh but is still completely confused.

"DID YOU NOT SEE IT?!"

he shakes his head and i play it back, showing him the freeze frame of remy breaking through the window of the old lady's house with a cooking book in his hands. 

"OH" the man laughs even harder, making me cry a river.

"I DON'T THINK IT WAS MEANT TO BE THIS FUNNY, OR EVEN AT ALL, BUT CLEARLY TO US, IT IS." he struggles to say, gasps from laughter cutting him off. 

-

about half way into the movie, noah decides he wants to lay on top of me. he wraps his arms around my waist and hides his face in the crook of my neck. "you okay, baby?" i ask him.

he hums in response, snuggling his face deeper into my neck. i giggle, running my fingers in his hair, which seemed to curl up in the slightest bit. "you smell nice." 

"is that so?" i laugh.

he smiles and nods slightly. "yes."

"i love you so much." noah states. "please never forget that."

i blush and kiss his forehead, "i promise." i say just above a whisper. "i love you so much more.. never forget that either." i say.

noah looks at me, "i mean, more? that's just not true but sure. i promise." he responds. i playfully roll my eyes, making him laugh. he softly leaves a trail of small kisses on my neck, as if it was fragile. i close my eyes and smile, enjoying the moment. 

before the movie ends, we're both very much passed out in a great place; in each other's arms.

-

scoot has something to say:

fun fact, my favorite pixar movie is actually ratatouille : )