a goodbye ~ [ SpicyScoot ]

[ requested by Scoot, hope she gets better <3 ]

scoot walks over to her desk, sadden to know what she's about to do. recently, she's been quite down about who knows what and it's been taking things away from her; the true laughs with family, the motivation to do homework, and now, the motivation to continue this book. she opens her laptop and starts to type:

" hey everyone! i know i haven't updated in a hot minute, and i apologize for that. you probably know what i'm about to say already, and i really do hate to admit it, but i just haven't felt like writing for the boys anymore. 

i know a lot of other amazing books have ended because of the same reasons, or something similar in that topic, and i'm sorry if you were counting on me to continue this book. 

not only has school been getting in the way, but because of that, it's been taking away my interest in writing about weird gamer men. i really never thought it would be taken away from me like that or that quickly, but sadly, it has. 

now, i'm not entirely sure if this is truly the end of this wacky book, but for now it is. who knows if i'll decide to come back to this and start writing again? i have a feeling i will (but i'm still not sure). until that actually happens, i'm going to mark this book as 'discontinued'. also, i know some people were waiting for their requests to come out and i want to take a moment to apologize to them. 

i am gratefully sorry for y'all waiting so long for your request to come out, but every time i try to write something for you, i can't think of anything. i basically used all my motivation and ideas on that last chapter i just submitted and i think you can tell on the last paragraph that i basically lost it and didn't know what to do. so in order to make it up to you, here's some sentences i had in your requests!

~ THE REQUESTS ~

aquarium date ~ [ jschlatt ] , requested by @Gwacee_ : ""oooo, look at the turtles!!" i say as i pull schlatt's hand. he laughs at my antics, "slow down there, y/n/n!" schlatt and i were at the aquarium, deciding that we wanted to get out of the house for once. "

lovestruck ~ [ cscoop ] , requested by @itsfernii : " i should stop staring at her, i'll look like a creep. as if he could read my mind, mason turns to me, "you should probably stop staring, you're gonna look like a creep." "shut the fuck up, mason." "dude, you're basically drooling for them, fallin' in love or something?" "

the journey ~ [ hugbox ] , requested by @iswearimnotasimp : " after placing the band aid on my knee, noah gives it a little kiss. "if the band aid doesn't help, my kiss will." i blush, "i feel like it's already getting better." "

paintball ~ [ slimecicle ] , requested by @Bork_Commits_Arson : " "I TOTALLY FUCKING SHOT YOU" "I DIDN'T FEEL IT" "YOU ARE SUCH A LITTLE-" charlie cuts me off by placing his lips on mine, making heat rise to my face. he backs up to look at me, "you shouldn't curse, there's children here," he smirks. "

~ END OF REQUESTS ~

now, as i said in the beginning, i'm not entirely sure if this is the real end, i may or may not come back but for now, i think it's best to announce that i am discontinuing it rather than to just leave quietly and have everyone waiting for like 75,000 years. 

i really do hope this book or my writing made people smile or happy. thank you for all the support you've given me, it's so amazing how you all enjoyed this as much as i did. 

this shouldn't be as sad as it really is, but this book has brought me so much joy and it's helped me meet the bestest friends ever. this book will always be apart of me and i think ending it is taking a toll on me. 

i also wanna say that i will continue to watch the guys as content creators (even tho the fandom is a bit WeirdChamp) and continue reading others' books; so if u see me in comments of other books, that'll be pretty pog :)

once again, thank you for joining this fun little journey with me and i hope some of you can stick around if i ever come up with something new! until then, thank you and remember that i love every single one of you cute mother frickers (i've been laughing at the word "frickers" for 5 whole minutes, idk why it's so funny)

please stay safe out there.. goodbye <3 "

after hitting publish in the top right corner, scoot closes her laptop and lets out a sigh as she feels a warm tear fall. "goodbye."