zoo bingo ~ [ jschlatt ]

[ requested by -VALENTINES !! hope you're still wanting this after a while lol ]

"y/n look at this!" i turn around to sound of my best friend's voice, seeing him holding a large and sparkly snake toy, our cameraman starting to film us. "schlatt what am i supposed to do with this?" 

"i don't know-" noah cuts in on our conversation, "use it as a weapon of course, what other usage is there?" i raise my eyebrow as schlatt looks at me with a confused smile, "well i mean, that's what would do." he takes the snake from schlatt's hands and skips off to the others who are trying on hats. 

the camera points back to us after filming noah walking away for a bit, waiting for our reaction. "well that's too bad, i didn't even get to smack you with it," schlatt announces as he lightly smacks his hand on my head, messing up my hair slightly. "rude!" we laugh at my attempt of smacking him back. i turn to the camera, "hey editor, add in some anime fight music type beat during that please." 

as schlatt laughs at my comment, i feel a tap on my shoulder. i turn to see a guy who looks around the same age as us, quite good looking too if i were to be honest. "excuse me? i came over here to tell you that you look absolutely stunning," he starts off, smiling, "i'm dylan by the way." i blush at his previous comment, "that's very sweet of you to say dylan, i'm y/n!" i can feel eyes on me, making me a bit nervous to say the least. 

i hear someone clearing their throat behind me, letting me know it was schlatt. dylan looks at schlatt and looks back at me, "so i was wondering if i could give you my number? i'd love to spend some time to get to know you." i look at the camera, which is still pointing at me. "why is he still recording this?! ", i think to myself. "sure!" he takes out a napkin and a pen from his pocket and writes down a set of numbers. he hands it to me and we say our goodbyes. 

i turn back to the two boys who are standing by me, one of them avoiding eye contact; that of course being schlatt. "hey y/n/n can we talk for a sec?" without letting me speak, he grabs my hand and leads me further into the store, making my heart race with the sudden contact. our cameraman takes the hint and walks off to the others who are playing with the puppets. 

"what was all that?" i look at him with confusion, "what are you talking about?" 

"are you really gonna meet up with that guy or something?" i search for any type of expression that shows me that he's joking, that he's messing with me instead of giving me the serious expression that's placed on him. his tone sounded serious as well, but is he? 

what he asked was a very good question, "was i? " as much as i wanted to say yes, there was a part of me that told me to keep waiting for someone else. as much as i wanted to see him again, to admit that he was cute, i had my eyes on someone else; and he was standing right in front of me. 

as i take notice in our positions, i realize on how close we are to each other since schlatt wasn't trying to be loud for anyone else to hear. then i start to think again, "why is he asking me this? "

"why are you asking that for?" schlatt's cheeks turn a light pink in response to my question. "i-i don't know, he just seems kind of.. off?" i smile a little, "off?" 

"yeah?" i cross my arms, "well, you're kind of acting "off", schlatt." the male looks down, "can you please tell me why this is so serious?" he fiddles with his fingers before taking my hands in his. "schlatt-" he cuts me off, "i'm in love with you." i look at him, quieting gasping. "i have been for so long, i just didn't know when to tell you." 

i smile, thinking of an idea. i let go of his hands, taking out the napkin with dylan's phone number. schlatt's eyes slowly drift from mine down to the paper. i bring it up to his face, slowly ripping it. "you don't need to worry about this," i assure him, throwing it away in the trash can close by. 

"does this mean..?" i laugh, "yes." the tall man lets out a breath he'd been holding, making me smile harder, "if it's not too much to ask?" i raise my eyebrow, signaling him to continue, "may.. i kiss you?" i nod, him immediately placing his lips to mine; we smile into the kiss.

- uhh time skip to later :) -

after the video went up, my phone was blowing up with notifications from twitter. i get on to see what it was all about. my eyes widen as i see the screenshot and clips of schlatt and i kissing in the background. apparently the camera caught that shot and now i don't think any of us know what to do. i face palm, "well now they know."