a good boyfriend ~ [ jawsh ]

we're gonna try a little 2nd point of view action, bay bee >: )

-

your eyes flutter open after you hear a faint "they're so beautiful". josh turns around, hearing you shift on his bottom bunk. he sees you squinting, guessing you just woke up at that moment (and from the light that was currently shining throughout the room). "hi i'm streaming." he says quickly but clearly enough for you to process. funny to you, he said it almost the same way he says it to his mother when she walks in on stream.

"oh okay," you mutter, "i'll just watch you." you look around to find your phone but josh stops you. "no don't do that," you freeze, "that's unhealthy." you lower your hand from reaching the top of the drawer. "it's unhealthy to watch your stream..?"

"what no. i mean it's unhealthy to get on your phone immediately after waking up." josh chuckles. "oh okay." your eyes almost close but quickly open. "wait since when did you start caring for my health?"

"what? i've always.." josh looks at his camera, interacting with chat, "can you believe them?" he turns back to you, "y'know what? i'm just gonna let that slide and say i love you." you stare at him, trying to get what he said into your brain since you were still very sleepy. after realizing what the streamer said, you smile, "i love you too!" josh laughs and returns the smile, making his dimples noticeable.

he turns back to his stream and you roll onto your side, eyes closing. "chat, i'm not a bad boyfriend! i've always cared about their health!" josh explains. this makes you laugh. "y/n, it's not funny!" you giggle, "ehh, just a little bit." you open your eyes to see josh waving his hand around before slapping it on his knee and looking back at you with a death stare.

you laugh hard, making josh smile ever so slightly but continuing the situation. "tell them i'm a good boyfriend!" you raise your eyebrow, "and why should i?" josh stares. he turns back to his monitor, "hold on guys, i'll be right back." your eyes widen, "NOOO!!" you laugh. josh shows chat his BRB screen as he takes his headphones off, muting himself as well. chat starts spamming "HE'S GONNA KILL THEM, OH NO!"

"no josh please!" you laugh as he makes his way to you. you grab the pillow behind you and use it as a shield, blocking him from you. he grabs it from you and throws it to the floor, making you screech. josh laughs along with you as he tickles you. "OKAY OKAY FINE, YOU'RE A GOOD BOYFRIEND!" josh smiles widely, "YAY THANK YOU!"

he lays on top of you and you wrap your arms around one another. "i love you, you know that?" the male claims. you blush, giving him a kiss. "i love you too." he hums as he leaves little kisses against your neck, trailing down to your collarbone. your breath hitches. your heart beats rapidly, "h-hey, i think chat might actually be convinced you killed me." you feel josh smirk. "yeah you're right, still need to convince them that i'm a good boyfriend." he starts to get up from the bed but you pull him back down to meet him in a kiss. the sweet kiss leaves the boy's cheeks pink, making you smile.

josh finally makes his way back to his desk. you turn over once again and close your eyes. you fall asleep to josh telling the viewers that he, indeed, is a good boyfriend and a few compliments towards you.