Three

Brooklyn was finally free from today's class. She has been ignoring Quinn and was really taking the invisibility role more than seriously. She knew if Quinn saw her she would be done for. For the life of her she still could not understand why she stood up to her and talked back,left to her she would just walk away but guess what she didn't.

Now she was the last person to leave the premises until she noticed a notebook with a familiar name marked on it. Jamey Steele.

Brooklyn hesitated before finally picking it up. Walking out the hall. She quickly went to her lockers as she retrieved her items and her backpack. Walking to her bicycle, she was going to put on her helmet when something told her not to go yet. As if it was meant to be, she saw Jamey behind her, his back to her. He was facing his car. Looking sideways she ran across to a very angry Jamey. As she arrives,she takes a deep breathe before lightly tapping his shoulders.

"What? Don't you guys know it's rude to touch someone?? Must y'all fucking touch me?? What the fuck is wrong with people!!!" Jamey yelled.

Brooklyn jumped as he yelled at her before turning to face her.

"Well..umm..i..ffouuunnndd..youuurrr...noteebbook...and..was..juussttt...reeettuurrningg..iitt..sorry foe disturbing youu" she stuttered embarrassed.

Jamey facial expression soften as she whimpered and quickly gave him the notebook and ran off to her bicycle. She hopped on and pedalled furiously.

This was the first time ever that he ever yelled at a girl not just any girl but his crush!! He felt extremely bad that he couldn't control his anger, he honestly thought she was some other person. As she pedalled away his face softened as he picked up her transparent glasses that she mistakenly dropped when she ran off.

When he got home he placed them on his nightstand with the "Brooklyn's glasses,don't touch! Stop being nosy" label on it incase his sister questioned it or his mother moved it like she does.

______

Closing and loving his Yellow Audi R8,Jamey fixed his Nike backpack then readjusted his appearance, then put the backpack on, he began the ability to walk to the hell hall of school.

Even before he opened the door, he was welcomed by million different types stares all around the campus, even teachers alike.

A little percentage were jealous stares, they must have seen his car. He was the only one to drive an expensive car like Audi to school, well except his best friend Asher who drives a Mercedes Benz E-class.

Walking to his locker, he gently place his backpack inside before pulling out his social studies notebook with other material. His first class was social studies and was pretty easy as his Aunt was a professor that tight social studies at Cambridge so you can say he's way ahead of class and very advanced.

Jamey entered his beloved class, seeing he was the first and loved to finish his task before everyone else. He saw that the teacher was not yet available but had written the task for the day on the board.

He sat on his assigned seat that is back of the class, that's when he spotted an enormous brown hair held back with grey bandana, grey crop top that said 99problems, high waist blue jean, white backpack and grey vans. Jhene Aiko While we're young blasted from her head phones, and as no one was available in the class Jhene Aiko beautiful voice rang out admist her sniffles.

Brooklyn had her head allocated in her arms, Jamey contemplated between going to talk to her, comfort her or let her relax.

He was still deciding when the door opened and his friend Asher bustled in followed by the remaining class members, he quickly dab his friend as the lecture started not without him giving Brooklyn a side glance.