Eight

Brooklyn hurried into school with hopes that she would  be early much to her disgust she was still late, everyone was already in class. The hallway was as usual emptying 2. God kenzie was right, she really needs to learn how to drive or else she'll be late anyway. And imagine, kenzie offered to drive her but she couldn't find her boots. Today she wore a black singlet, navy blue jean that had a tear on one knee, black boots, brown fur jackets and a black backpack. For the life of her she desperately wanted to look good today.

Brooklyn checked her brochure. French!!! God that Monsieur whatever he calls himself will be so angry with her. She can't run away or else she would have so she guess she will have to face him that way.

Brooklyn stood in front of her class and opened it silently. All eyes were on her. She could feel Monsieur eyes burning through her soul. She swallowed hard and did a mental search on the curious faces for anyone she could  sit with.

Her eyes rested on an empty seat. The occupant looked up at her and smile. Jamey.  He motioned for her to come and sit with him. She walked towards him and sat down. The lesson resumed.

Occasionally she exchanged glances with Jamey, he made funny faces making her laugh. It landed her  in trouble most times.

_

"So I take it you had to run today too?" Kenzie asked with one brow raised.  They were at the cafeteria.

Brooklyn shook her head, "Wrong guess, I had to ride the bus"she told her best friend.

"What were you doing when i called??" Kenzie asked as they took their food to their sit, the place where losers sat.

"I was looking for my boots! Did you know kitty took them!, God that cat drives me crazy!!" Brooklyn roll her eyes stuffing her mouth with chips.

Kenzie laugh, "I love kitty!! But you love your outfits though! You're rocking them boots girlfriend!" they high five each other laughing.

Just then Quinn the queen of bad moments decided to show up.

"If it's not the losers!!" she announce herself.

Forreal Brooklyn thought they were both dead already, "What do you want Quinn?"she roll her eyes.

"Oh decided to see how they losers were doing!" Quinn tuts.

Kenzie laugh, "I guess that doesn't make us losers anymore! The mighty Quinn Fabray checking on losers?? God ain't we celebrities??"she say, she and Brooklyn laugh. 1-0

Quinn stomped her feets and walked away with Tess following her like a fly!

They crack up with laughter and went back to eating.

"So what's up with you and you know who" Kenzie nudge Brooklyn with a knowing smile.

Brooklyn laugh, "We're cool. Just talking, nothing special" she shrug

Kenzie was not having it, "Nothing special?? Girl both of you spent the weekend chatting! I wonder what about" she roll her eyes making Brooklyn laugh. "spill it Lynn!"

"Spill what??"

"Whatever it is you're hiding! Come on Lynn you promised you'll let me in on  everything!"she whines. Why was Brooklyn not telling her everything??

Brooklyn sigh, "But i swear kenzie am saying the truth, you can read our chats, or whatever!" she slid her phone to Kenzie.

Kenzie scoffs, "No need,I trust you but you'll have to do me a favor."

Brooklyn frown, "The last time i did you favor I was a scarecrow in last year show" she reminded kenzie who shrugs,"We both know that's not my fault! Well partly, but not fully! Whatever Lynn you have to do my a favor!!"